Global Airway Stent / Lung Stent Market By Type (Tracheobronchial Stents, Laryngeal Stents), Material (Metal Stents, Silicone Stents, Hybrid Stents), Product (Self-Expandable Stents, Non-Expandable Stents, Balloon-Expandable Stents), Procedure (Bronchoscopy, Laryngoscopy), Material (Metal, Silicon, Hybrid), End User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgery Centers), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
(SPECIAL OFFER (Avail Up-to 25% discount on this report)
Ask For Complimentary Sample PDF| Request At
Global airway stent/lung stent market is registering a substantial CAGR of 6.58% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. The rise in the market can be attributed due to surge in the number of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), asthma, acute respiratory infections, tuberculosis, and lung cancer.
In this Airway Stent/Lung Stent report, global, local and regional level is considered to know the current and future market status and thereby offering business insights at the widespread marketplace. To generate this global market research report, the data is gathered from diverse corners of the globe by an experienced team of language resources. This is the most relevant, unique, and praiseworthy market research report which is framed by focusing on specific business prerequisites. It is also possible to be aware of the extent of the marketing problems of industry with the market study of Airway Stent/Lung Stent report. Through this report you can create sustainable and profitable business strategies by using valuable and actionable market insights.
- The increasing prevalence of respiratory and lung cancer diseases is contributing to the growth of the market
- Minimally invasive procedures have gained attention recently globally which has driven the market growth
- The sharp rise in elderly population is boosting the market growth
- The various healthcare players are investing in researches and innovations which is propelling the market growth
- The life expectancy has surged which has positively impacted the market growth
- The prevalence for tobacco smoking has also being decreasing which act as a restraint to the market
- There are various alternate treatment available which hinders the growth of the market
- There are various complexities associated with stents which is hampering the market growth
The Top Key Players include: Some of the major players operating in global Airway Stent/ Lung Stent market are Novatech SA, Boston Medical Products, Inc, Boston Scientific Corporation, Taewoong Medical Co., Ltd., Medtronic, Cook,W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc., C. R. Bard, Inc., Microtech Systems, Inc., Teleflex Incorporated, Merit Medical Systems, Inc., Fuji Systems Corp., ENDO-FLEX GmbH, EFER ENDOSCOPY, S&G BIOTECH Inc., HOOD LABORATORIES, Kapitex Healthcare Ltd. among others.
FACTORS DRIVING GROWTH IN THE AIRWAY STENT/ LUNG STENT MARKET
Rising Geriatric Population
The rising age leads to diseases which include lung disorders, cardiovascular diseases and so on. The According to World Population Ageing, the number of older people generally having age of 60 years or more is expected to increase from 841 million in 2013 to more than 2 billion in 2050. As per Population Reference Bureau, in 2016 the number of Americans between the age bracket of 65 and above was 46 million and this number will be 98 million by 2060. The group share of 65 and older age will rise to 24% from 15%.
Rising Prevalence of Lung Cancer and Other Respiratory Diseases
The leading five respiratory conditions which account for the great burden to society include chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), asthma, acute respiratory infections, tuberculosis, and lung cancer. Respiratory diseases are the leading causes of death worldwide. According to the WHO, in 2010, smoking is the major cause of about 71.0% of all lung cancer deaths and 42.0% of chronic respiratory disease worldwide. Eurostat shows more than 401 thousand deaths occurred in Europe due to diseases of the respiratory system in 2013. Since these devices can help in preventing complications and various lung and respiratory diseases, the demand is expected to grow in the future.
Browse Detailed TOC, Tables, Figures, Charts and Companies Mentioned in Market Research Report at: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-airway-stent-lung-stent-market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2019, Olympus America had launched two additional products HANAROSTENT self-expanding metal stents (SEMS). The SEMS is easily kept under fluoroscopic and endoscopic guidance to reinstate patency with a design which decreases the migration risk. Patients ease from SEMS placement as a palliative measure which enables fast reversal of symptoms such as vomiting, weight loss, nausea, and abdominal discomfort, lacking the risk involved in an invasive surgical procedure. This launch has expanded the portfolio of the company. It has become more advanced now with new techniques and devices.
- In May 2017, Medtronic has launched RESOLUTE ONYX
DRUG-ELUTING STENT in U.S. It has got FDA approval and it is available in the 4.5 MM AND 5 MM sizes. This product launch has expanded the company product portfolio and will enhance their clinical performance and will deliver some innovation leading to a wonderful experience for patients ™
The global airway stent / lung stent market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of airway stent / lung stent market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Focus of the report:
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global Airway Stent / Lung Stent market and current & future trends to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- In-depth market segmentation
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Analyze and forecast Airway Stent / Lung Stent on the basis of type, function and application.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global airway stent / lung stent market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Purchase Airway/Lung Stent Market Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-airway-stent-lung-stent-market/