Global Animal Growth Promoters & Performance Enhancers Market By Product (Antibiotic Growth Promoters, Hormonal Growth Promoters, Beta-Agonist Growth Promoters, Feed Enzyme Growth Promoter, Probiotic and Prebiotic Growth Promoters, Organic Acid Growth Promoters, Phytogenics, Others), Nature of Chemicals (Microbial products, Prebiotics and Probiotics, Yeast Products, Enzymes, Herbs, oils & spices), Animal Type (Pediatric, Poultry, Porcine, Livestock, Equine, Aquaculture, Other Animals), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Global animal growth promoters & performance enhancers market is estimated to reach USD 13.56 billion by 2026 registering a steady CAGR of 5.40% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the rising demand for of meat, rise in animal epidemic outbreaks and frozen foods. Few of the major market competitors currently working in the animal growth promoters & performance enhancers market are Vetoquinol, NOVUS INTERNATIONAL, Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp., DuPont., Chr. Hansen Holding A/S, Bupo Animal Health, Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH., Biomin, Elanco, Alltech., Zoetis, Koninklijke DSM N.V., Cargill, Incorporated., Bayer AG, Protexin, , novozymes and among others.
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August 2018, Archer Daniels Midland has acquired Probiotics International Ltd, which is a producer of probiotics for human, pet and production animals’ consumption, which would operate under the name of ADM Protexin Limited. Protexin would develop a large variety of probiotics and nutraceutical products, which in turn would improvise the health of animals and humans who would consume the meat of animals.
- In October 2015, Novozymes, a pioneer in biologics solutions acquired Pacific Vet Group-USA, Inc. (PVG) to enhance and magnify its position in animal probiotics and growth promoters market. PVG manufactures and designs microbial based technologies that enhance and upgrade the gut flora in poultry, which lead to the decline in the use of antibiotics in animal farming. With this production it would lead to improvement in the overall health of livestock, food safety and would lead to the growth of animals.
The global animal growth promoters & performance enhancers market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of animal growth promoters & performance enhancers market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
- Rise in the demand for good quality meat boosts the growth of this market
- Rise in the outbreaks of animal epidemics enhances the growth of quality and rich meat products, thereby driving the market for growth promoters & performance enhancers
- Rising awareness regarding the health of meat induces the demand for natural growth promoters to increase the production of healthy animals
- Rising demand for frozen meat and meat products stimulate the growth for meat which in turn is would boost the growth for the animal growth promoters market
- Stringent regulatory policies
- Increase in bacterial resistance owing to the use of antibiotic growth promoters
Grab Your Report at an Impressive 30% Discount! Please click Here@
Table of Contents:
2. Market Segmentation
3. Market Overview
4. Executive Summary
5. Premium Insights
6. Global, By Component
7. Product/Service Type
9. Industry Type
10.2. North America
10.5. South America
10.6. Middle East & Africa
11. Company Landscape
12. Company Profiles
13. Related Reports
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global animal growth promoters & performance enhancers market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
By product:- Antibiotic growth promoters, hormonal growth promoters, beta-agonist growth promoters, feed enzyme growth promoter, probiotic and prebiotic growth promoters, organic acid growth promoters, phytogenic and others.
On the basis of nature of chemicals:- Microbial products, prebiotics and probiotics, yeast products, enzymes and herbs, oils & spices.
Based on animal type:- Poultry, porcine, equine, livestock, aquaculture and others.
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475