Branded Generic Market 2019, A recent report published by Data Bridge Market Research provides a unique guidance in thoughtful details regarding the development factors, used a top-down and bottom-up approach to keep it error-free and accurate. The researchers have used primary and secondary methodologies to collect data and its analysis.
Market Segment by Companies, this report covers Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.; Zydus Cadila; Hetero; AstraZeneca; Mylan N.V.; Novartis AG; Pfizer Inc.; GlaxoSmithKline plc; Aspen Holdings; Bausch Health; Eris Lifesciences Limited; Par Pharmaceutical; Sanofi; Apotex Inc.; Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd.; Abbott; Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.; Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; ALLERGAN; Stada Arzneimittel; Cipla Inc. and EVA PHARMA
Click More Info| Get Sample Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-branded-generics-market
Global Branded Generics Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 232.83 billion in 2018 to a projected value of USD 421.15 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 7.69% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to growing need for cheaper treatment options and pharmaceutical drugs required by patients.
Branded generic can be defined as those pharmaceutical drugs that have been re-released with a different brand name. These drugs are produced by various pharmaceutical manufacturing companies as the patent of this drug has already expired and the generic drugs are sold at a lower cost. Even though, there isn’t any difference in the quality or manufacturing process of the drug.
Segmentation of the market
- By Product Type (Value-Added Branded Generics, Trade Named Generics),
- Therapeutic Application (Oncology, Cardiovascular Diseases, Diabetes, Neurology, Gastrointestinal Diseases, Dermatology Diseases, Analgesics & Anti-Inflammatory, Others),
- Drug Class (Alkylating Agents, Antimetabolites, Hormones, Anti-Hypertensive, Lipid Lowering Drugs, Anti-Depressants, Anti-Psychotics, Anti-Epileptic, Others),
- Consumption Type (Oral, Parenteral, Topical, Others),
- Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, Online Pharmacies, Others)
Geographical landscape covered in the report
This BRANDED GENERICS report covers a geographical landscape including the region like North America, South America, Asia and Pacific region, Middle East and Africa and Europe. Other vital key regions are also taken into account while developing this report.
For Early Buyers | Get Up to 30% Discount on This Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-discount/global-branded-generics-market
Market Drivers and Restraint:
- Growth in the number of patents expired and expiring for the branded drugs; this factor is one of the major factors driving the market growth
- Growth in the incidents and population suffering from chronic diseases and disorders; this factor is expected to drive the market growth
- Lack of penetration associated with the number of generic drugs worldwide; this factor is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
Questions related to the report:
- What does this BRANDED GENERICS market research report offers?
This BRANDED GENERICS report helps you to find about the key industry trends, threats and opportunities. It informs your decision for marketing strategy and planning. The most important its BRANDED GENERICS report helps you to quickly build competitive intelligence in this rapidly changing market.
- Which techniques are utilized to overcome the threats?
Before creating this BRANDED GENERICS report different type of tools and techniques such as SWOT analysis, Porter’s five analysis, Pestle Analysis, Industry chain analysis are utilized which helps the readers to overcome the threats of the market.
Key Developments in the Market:
In January 2019, Hetero announced the launch of generic version of “lapatinib” in India, which will be commercialized as “Hertab” by Hetero Healthcare Ltd.
In February 2018, Hetero announced the launch of a generic fixed-dose combination (FDC) drug of “emtricitabine” and “tenofovir alafenamide” in India. The product has already been approved by Drug Controller General of India (DCGI) will be commercialized as “Tafero-EM” by Hetero Healthcare Ltd.
In November 2017, Eris Lifesciences Limited announced that they had agreed to acquire the branded generics division of Strides Shasun Limited. This acquisition will help in establishing Eris Lifesciences Limited as one of the top ten companies worldwide for Central Nervous System treatment segment.
Major Points Covered in Table of Contents:
- Global Branded Generics Platforms Market Overview
- Economic Impact on Industry
- Market Competition by Manufacturers
- Production, Revenue (Value) by Region
- Supply (Production), Consumption, Export, Import by Regions
- Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
- Global Branded Generics Platforms Market Analysis by Application
- Manufacturing Cost Analysis
- Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
- Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
- Market Effect Factors Analysis
- Global Branded Generics Platforms Market Forecast
Read Complete Details with TOC @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-branded-generics-market
This BRANDED GENERICS research report gives the outcome that matters most to the client. The research carried out in this report suggests what is going to be beneficial and how the report will help the business to grow.