The Cloud Services Brokerage market report is a hub of the genuine information which gives quality and exact data of the market. Contenders are additionally broke down while building up this report to endeavor in the market effectively. Main considerations of the market like market size, share, patterns, worth and volume are incorporated into the Cloud Services Brokerage Market report. Diverse sort of apparatuses and procedures are used before making the exploration report. Upcoming difficulties in the business are analyzed and furthermore the direction to defeat the difficulties is given in this Cloud Services Brokerage Market report.
Cloud Services Brokerage Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 7.04 billion in 2018 to a projected value of USD 26.49 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 18.01% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to ease in usage and identifying of cloud services and solutions with the adoption of this service.
Get Free Sample of Global Report: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-cloud-services-brokerage-market
Market Definition: Global Cloud Services Brokerage Market
Cloud services brokerage is a service provided by third party to the cloud services available to the consumers on their behalf. They act as a broker between the cloud providers and the consumers to the cloud through the help of three major functions namely, aggregation, integration & customization brokerage. These brokerage services are an add-on to the existing services given along with the cloud and are not similar to them.
- Growth in the rate of adoption of multi-cloud services and management activities inducing the growth of the market
- With the application of this service the operating cost of business enterprises are reduced significantly; this factor is driving the market growth
- Complications associated in complying with the various regulations posed by the authorities of different regions; this factor is expected to restrain the market growth
- Struggles in portability of applications in cloud services is expected to restrain the market growth
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2018, Atos SE announced the launch of a new “Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) Service” employing McAfee’s “Skyhigh Security Cloud” for the protection of data and applications of various enterprises available in the cloud. This service will provide consistent & continuous protection of and will enhance the strategic offerings regarding hybrid cloud and various cloud services provided by Atos SE.
- In June 2018, FUJITSU announced that they are planning to expand their existing cloud services portfolio wherein they are offering enhanced functionality for the migration of systems to the Hybrid IT infrastructure. They are also planning to increase their collaboration with cloud providing vendors helping them provide consumers with efficient integration of consumer-specific cloud requirements.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Wipro Limited; Cloudmore; Nephos Technologies; IBM Corporation; Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP; Accenture; Dell; Tech Mahindra Limited; Neostratus Zrt.; DXC Technology Company; ActivePlatform Limited; Cognizant; Arrow Electronics, Inc.; Jamcracker, Inc.; InContinuum Software B.V.; FUJITSU; Atos SE; ComputeNext Inc.; BitTitan, Inc.; RightScale, Inc.; DoubleHorn,; Open Text Corporation; CloudFX; Cloudreach and Proximitum Software Ltd. are few of the major competitors currently working in the cloud services brokerage market.
Visit Report Description or Request TOC of Full Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-cloud-services-brokerage-market
Global cloud services brokerage market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of cloud services brokerage market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and South America.
Segmentation: Global Cloud Services Brokerage Market
- By Service Type
- Operations Management
- Catalog Management
- Workload Management
- Reporting & Analytics
- Security & Compliance
- Training & Consulting
- Support & Maintenance
- By Platform
- Internal Brokerage Enablement
- External Brokerage Enablement
- By Organization Size
- Small & Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs)
- Large Enterprises
- By Deployment Model
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- By Industrial Vertical
- Banking, Financial Services & Insurance (BFSI)
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- IT & Telecommunications
- Retail & Consumer Goods
- Government & Public Sector
- Media & Entertainment
- Energy & Utilities
- Transportation & Logistics
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-cloud-services-brokerage-market
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing Corporatesales@databridgemarketresearch.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725