Curing Agents Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 4.2 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 7.19 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.96% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing demand of the epoxy resins is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Get Free Sample Analysis of This Market Information: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-curing-agents-market
To harden a surface or material a curing agent is used. They are applied on the polymer surfaces so that they can ease the bonding of the molecular components as stronger the bond, the harder will be the surface of the material. There main characteristic is to increase the hardness or viscosity. They are mainly of three types- active- hydrogen containing compound, anionic and cationic initiators, and reactive cross- linkers.
Key Market Competitors: Global Curing Agents Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in curing agents market are Evonik Industries, Hexion, Huntsman International LLC, Cardolite Corporation, BASF SE, Arnette Polymers, LLC., Atul Ltd, Campbell’s Plastics Limited, Epochemie- Epoxy Curing Agents, Epoxy Base Electronics Corporation Limited, Gabriel. Kukdo Chemical Co., Ltd, Kumiai Chemical Industry Co., Ltd., LEUNA- Harze GmbH, Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, Nan Ya Plastics Corporation, Olin Corporation, Shangdong Deyuan Epoxy Resin Co, Ltd., Trans Oceanic Chemicals Pvt Ltd.
- They have low toxicity, low volatile and are heat resistant
- Curing agents are used in the food preservation and flavouring process to draw moisture out of the food by the process of osmosis.
- The people with heart disease and hyper tension cannot eat cured food items because of the high salt content.
Get TOC For Full Analysis Of Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-curing-agents-market
Global curing agents market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of curing agents market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, Cardolite launched their new curing agent LITE 5262. To provide excellent anticorrosion properties to metals substrates they have low viscosity and high solids phenalkamine. They are suitable for variety of coating in marine, protective and industrial applications.
- In September 2018, Bitrez launched world’s first Ketamine epoxy curing agents which have low viscosity and long pot- life which will offer good working time and fast thin film cure rate.
Segmentation: Global Curing Agents Market
- By Type
- Silicone Rubber
- By Applications
- Electrical and Electronics
- Wind Energy
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Full Report Description: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-curing-agents-market/
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.