Market Analysis: Global Emergency Stop Devices Market
Global Emergency Stop Devices Market is expected to grow with a steady CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018, and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to global automation and autonomous nature of factories. Global Machine Safety Market of which Global Emergency Stop Devices Market is a part of is set to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 4.41 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 6.89 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.75% in the forecast period of 2019-2026.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Emergency Stop Devices Market
Few of the major competitors present in the market are:
- Schneider Electric
- Rockwell Automation, Inc.
- Bihl+Wiedemann GmbH
- Belden Inc.
- Murrelektronik GmbH
- Parmley Graham Ltd
- Weidmüller Interface GmbH & Co. KG
- KEYENCE CORPORATION
- Honeywell International Inc.
- OMRON Corporation
- SICK AG
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
Market Definition: Global Emergency Stop Devices Market
Emergency stop devices can be defined as a piece of equipment that is integrated with machines or equipments in factories and industries to put an immediate stop to its operations in an emergency. These devices are used for halting the working of machinery if the life of a worker is in danger, or if the machines are in danger of being harmed or even if the products being produced are not of designated quality.
- Increasing incidences of industrial accidents requiring precautions and steps for the protection and safety of workers; this factor is expected to act as a driver for the market growth
- Lack of awareness regarding the benefits and avoidance to implement the devices due to their additional costs in the operations of the business; this factor is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
Segmentation: Global Emergency Stop Devices Market
- Push Buttons
- Rope (Cable) Pull Buttons
- Cables & Cords
- Distribution Box
- Distribution Box
- Embedded Components
- Individual Components
- Metal Working
- Material Handling
- Semiconductors & Electronics
- Oil & Gas
- Energy & Power
- Food & Beverages
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
For More Details In-Depth Inquiry @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-emergency-stop-devices-market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2017, OMRON Corporation announced that they will launch factory automated devices and equipments that are designed on the same platform and pre-specified product specifications. These devices include various sensors, switches and various other devices and equipments.
- In September 2017, Laird announced the launch of wireless emergency stop device, “Safe-E-Stop”. This device enables the user or wearer of the device to stop the equipment or machinery with the push of a button attached to their uniform instead of being in close proximity to the button embedded into the machinery itself.
Competitive Analysis: Global Emergency Stop Devices Market
Global emergency stop devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of emergency stop devices market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and South America.
Research Methodology: Global Emergency Stop Devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Download Detailed TOC @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-emergency-stop-devices-market