Global Fluorescent Lighting Market By Application (General Lighting, Medical Lighting, Others), Offering (Hardware, Software), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Fluorescent Lighting Market
Global Fluorescent Lighting Market is expected to grow with a steady CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018, and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to
Get Free Sample Report at https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample?dbmr=global-fluorescent-lighting-market
Market Definition: Global Fluorescent Lighting Market
Fluorescent lighting is a type of illuminating device that utilizes a set of chemical reaction enclosed inside a glass structure. This reaction can be described as a reaction between gas and mercury vapor, which ultimately results in emitting a UV light. This lighting is responsible for illuminating the phosphor powder that is present inside the glass structure which ultimately causes the fluorescent light effect.
- Energy efficient and low cost of the product are factors that are expected to positively grow the market value
- Growth in adoption of fluorescent lights commercially because of their high illuminating capabilities. This along with rapid industrialization globally are expected to act as drivers for the market growth
- Concerns regarding the recycling requirements of these lights is one of the major factors restraining the market growth
- Performance issues related to the product such as slow illumination, color changes of the light over a prolonged period. These factors are expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
Segmentation: Global Fluorescent Lighting Market
- By Application
- General Lighting
- Commercial Lighting
- Residential Lighting
- Industrial Lighting
- Outdoor Lighting
- Medical Lighting
- Surgical & Treatment Lighting
- General/Mounted Lighting
- General Lighting
- By Offering
- Lights & Bulbs
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2018, Acuity Brands Lighting, Inc. announced that they had completed the acquisition of IOTA Engineering, L.L.C. This acquisition is expected to expand and enhance the smart lighting and building solutions of Acuity.
- In April 2018, LEDVANCE GmbH announced that they had been acquired by MLS. LEDVANCE will continue to operate as a German GmbH and also with the same headquarters. This acquisition will help enhance the capabilities of both the organization and enhance their capabilities to serve the market.
Competitive Analysis: Global Fluorescent Lighting Market
Global fluorescent lighting market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of fluorescent lighting market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Fluorescent Lighting Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the fluorescent lighting market are Osram; GENERAL ELECTRIC; Energy Focus; SORAA; Acuity Brands Lighting, Inc.; LEDVANCE GmbH; Koninklijke Philips N.V.; Semiconductor Co., Ltd.; Intematix Corporation; Technical Consumer Products, Inc.; AFX, Inc.; Eaton; Amerlux,LLC; Hubbell; Visa Lighting and Waldmann Group.
Research Methodology: Global Fluorescent Lighting Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475