Global antimicrobial agent market is expected to register a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the focus of various industries and domains to adopt safety and precautionary measures in their operations.
The antimicrobial agent report makes your business well acquainted with insightful knowledge of the global, regional and local market statistics. It has most-detailed market segmentation, systematic analysis of major market players, trends in consumer and supply chain dynamics, and insights about new geographical markets. While preparing this antimicrobial agent market research report, customer satisfaction has been kept on the utmost priority which makes clients rely on us confidently. The antimicrobial agent report has been formed by using information from trustworthy sources such as journals, websites, and annual reports of the companies, white papers, and mergers.
Download Sample PDF Copy of Report https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-antimicrobial-agent-market
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global antimicrobial agent market are Nanobiomatters; BASF SE; RTP Company; Microban International; Clariant; Momentive; Life Material Technologies Limited; RADICAL MATERIALS LTD.; SANITIZED AG; Akzo Nobel N.V.; DuPont and Dow; BioCote Limited; Plastics Color Corporation; Ampacet Corporation; Lonza; Croda International Plc; Solvay; Evonik Industries AG; Wacker Chemie AG among others.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2019, SANITIZED AG announced the availability of “Sanitized Mintactiv” their latest antimicrobial additive infused with peppermint. This product has been developed keeping a focus on the requirements of odor-free textile applicable antimicrobial products which can meet the various individual requirements of sustainability while being highly effective against gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria
- In November 2017, Ampacet announced the launch of “GERMSCLEAN 684”, which is defined as an antimicrobial additive applicable in protection of plastics and plastic-based articles with the help of silver-based technology. This additive finds its application in plastic film and moulding of plastics offering long-term protection against communication of diseases and bacteria
Global antimicrobial agent market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of antimicrobial agent market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
- Increasing usage of these agents for personal care & cosmetics manufacturing; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Growing prevalence of individuals suffering from allergies; this factor is expected to propel the growth of the market
- Growing areas of applications due to the growth of medical devices consumption; this factor is expected to fuel the growth of the market
- Rising demand for antimicrobial packaging is expected to have a positive impact on the growth of the market
- High costs associated with these products and their usage in different applications; this factor is expected to hinder the growth of the market
- Presence of various regulations regarding the usage of these agents in different applications; this factor is expected to restrict the growth of the market
For More Insights Get Detailed TOC https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-antimicrobial-agent-market
Segmentation: Global Antimicrobial Agent Market
- Antibacterial Agent
- Antifungal Agent
- Antiviral Agent
- Antiparasitic Agent
- Paint & Coatings
- Pulp & Paper
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
- Skin Care Products
- Hair Care Products
- Oral Care Products
- Make-Up Products
- Other Cosmetics
- Food & Beverages
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research