Global Automotive Digital Cockpit Market includes data on consumer perspective, comprehensive analysis, statistics, market share, company performance (stocks), historical analysis from 2012 to 2017, forecast volume, revenue, 2026 and CAGR growth rate. Value chain analysis helps analyze major upstream raw materials, major equipment, manufacturing processes, downstream customer analysis and major distribution analysis. The new strategic plan and suggestions that will help old as well as new market players to maintain the competitiveness are also discussed. The Automotive Digital Cockpit report also includes a detailed description, a competitive scenario, a wide range of market and business strategies players that competitors have adopted and their SWOT analysis. The Automotive Digital Cockpit report also provides Porter analysis, analysis of PESTEL and market appeal to better understands the macro and micro market scenario. It also provides explicit information in recent years and years on mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures and all other important market activities.
Global Automotive Digital Cockpit Market By Equipment (Digital Instrument Cluster, Advanced Head Unit, Head-Up Display (HUD), Camera-Based Driver Monitoring System), Vehicle Type (Passenger Vehicle, Commercial Vehicle), Electric Vehicle (Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV), Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV), Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV)), Application (Luxury Cars, Mid- Segment Cars), Type (Hardware, Software), Product (Head-Up Display, Information Display, Infotainment & Navigation, Instrument Cluster, Telematics, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Automotive Digital Cockpit Market
Global automotive digital cockpit market is expected to an estimated value of USD 41.15 billion by 2026, registering a healthy CAGR of 13.67% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Growth in the ADAS market and increasing demand for electric vehicle is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Automotive Digital Cockpit Market
Automotive digital cockpit are usually used in the car so that they can provide relevant and safety information to the drivers. This helps the driver to get access to the maps, and other media. Head up display, information cluster, co-pilot display etc. are some of the common of the common type of the multiscreen displays. They are widely used in connected and autonomous cars. Rising prevalence for electric vehicles is factor fuelling the growth of this market.
Competitive Analysis: Global Automotive Digital Cockpit Market
Global automotive digital cockpit market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of automotive digital cockpit market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Automotive Digital Cockpit Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global automotive digital cockpit market are Robert Bosch GmbH, Continental AG, DENSO CORPORATION., Visteon Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, HYUNDAI MOBIS, Garmin Ltd., NIPSEA GROUP, Faurecia, Aptiv, Pioneer Electronics (USA) Inc., Valeo, Calsonic Kansei Corporation, WayRay AG, Huizhou Desay SV Auto, YAZAKI Corporation, LUXOFT., Magna International Inc., ZF Friedrichshafen AG, Japan Display Inc., Toshiba Corporation.
- Rising demand for the connected cars is driving the market growth
- Increasing prevalence for electric vehicles is another factor driving the growth of this market
- Technological advancement and development is driving the market growth
- Increasing need for zero emission transport facilities is factor driving market.
- Increasing prevalence for bring your own device is restraining the market growth
- High price of the advanced head- up display system is another factor restraining market
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2019, Visteon Corporation announced the launch of their new fully digital cluster displaying holographic objects on the all-new PEUGEOT 208 which is a part of PEUGEOT’s unique 3D i-Cockpit. They have advanced reflections so that they can create the image of the 3D graphics. This also has the ability to notify the driver about the information like speed and alerts.
- In January 2019, BlackBerry Limited announced the launch of their new digital cockpit solutions QNX Platform so that they can provide better in- car experience to the drivers. This new platform has QNX-based digital instrument cluster and infotainment system which allow access to applications like Google Maps and Google music all through a single engine control unit (ECU). This new platform will help the automakers by reducing risk and production cost.
Grab Your Report at an Impressive Discount! Please click Here@ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-automotive-digital-cockpit-market
Global Automotive Digital Cockpit Market Segmentation:
- Digital Instrument Cluster
- Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)
- Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED)
- Thin Film Transistor-Liquid Crystal Display (TFT-LCD)
- Advanced Head Unit
- Head-Up Display (HUD)
- Combiner HUD
- Windshield HUD
- Camera-Based Driver Monitoring System)
By Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicles
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles
By Electric Vehicle
- Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV)
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV)
- Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV)
- Luxury Cars
- Mid- Segment Cars
- Head-Up Display
- Information Display
- Infotainment & Navigation
- Instrument Cluster
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research