Global cyclodextrins market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 222.15 million by 2026, registering a steady CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing utilization of cosmetics and personal care goods along with growing health awareness amongst individuals.
Request a sample of this report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-cyclodextrins-market
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global cyclodextrins market are CTD Holdings, Inc.; Wacker Chemie AG; Cyclolab; Merck KGaA; NIHON SHOKUHIN KAKO CO., LTD.; Roquette Frères; Ashland; Shandong Xinda Bio-technology Co., Ltd.; Yunan County Yongguang Group; www.ziboqianhui.com; Mengzhou Hongji Biology Co., Ltd; Gangwal Chemicals Private Limited; Geno Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.; Fengchen Group Co.,Ltd; Cayman Chemical; Zhonglan Industry Co.,Ltd.; Shandong Binzhou Zhiyuan Biotechnology Co., LTD; Captisol among others.
Cyclodextrins are a type of oligosaccharides, manufactured from starch with the help of enzymatic modification. They consist of glucopyranose units alpha linked with glucose units. These products find their application in various pharmaceutical and agrochemical development because of their molecular inclusion characteristic to reduce the volatility of various substances resulting in their stabilization.
- Increasing awareness regarding the benefits and utilization of the product from food industry will fuel the growth of the market
- Nutritional and biological modification benefits of these compounds is also expected to boost the growth of the market
- Overall expansion of pharmaceutical industries and an expansion of areas wherein this compound is used; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Concerns regarding the lack of administrative routes when applied in pharmaceutical development; this factor is expected to restrict the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Cyclodextrins Market
By Product Type
- Cyclodextrin Derivatives
- Whip Cream
- Environmental Engineering
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2018, CTD Holdings, Inc. announced that they had expanded their access program for “Trappsol Cyclo”, currently being developed for Niemann Pick Disease Type C (NPC). The company is the only one available having clinical trials regarding the usage of cyclodextrins for patients suffering from NPC aged two and above
- In October 2017, Wacker Chemie AG announced the expansion of their service portfolio for the center located at Michigan, United States. Wacker Chemie AG is looking to establish a specialised laboratory for development and commercialization of cyclodextrin based products and enhancing their applications in different industries. The facility will ensure better collaboration and partnerships giving rise to greater innovations in products
Global cyclodextrins market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of cyclodextrins market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
GET FULL TOC @https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-cyclodextrins-market
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475