Global high density polyethylene (HDPE) resins market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 93 billion by 2026, registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The high growth of this market is due to the increasing application scope in construction
GET SAMPLE COPY OF THIS REPORT @https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-high-density-polyethylene-hdpe-resins-market
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in global high density polyethylene (HDPE) resins market are Dow, Exxon Mobil Corporation, Formosa Plastics Corporation, LyondellBasell Industries Holdings B.V., USI Corporation, Chevron Phillips Chemical Company, , INEOS, NOVA Chemicals Corporation, Shandong Gaoxin Chemical Co.Ltd, Geo-Synthetics, LLC, SCG Chemicals Co., Ltd., Lone Star Chemical, SABIC, Braskem, Cummins Inc., and Afton Chemical among others
- Enhancing demand of foods & beverages sector is expected to drive the demand of blow moulded bottles which will boosts the market growth
- Easy availability of cheap raw material also act as a market driver
- Increasing demand of multiple use plastic globally owing to strengthening of regulations on single-use plastic is driving the growth of this market
- Volatility in prices of crude oil can restrict the market growth
- High consumption of resin for the production of sheets increases the cost which may hamper the growth of the market
- Limited supply of HDPE can also restricts the market growth
High density polyethylene is a polyethylene thermoplastic which is made from natural gas, naphtha and others. The density of HDPE is from 0.93 g/cm3 to 0.97 g/cm3. It provides a stronger intermolecular force and tensile strength. It is more opaque and resist at higher temperatures. The properties and strength of HDPE helps in the production of plastic containers/bottles, corrosion-resistant piping and others.
- Injection Moulding
- Profile Extrusion
- Film and Sheet Extrusion
- Pipe Extrusion
- Blow Moulding
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
- Blow Molded Bottles
- Telecom Ducts
- Household Goods
- Electrical & Plumbing Boxes
- Construction and Pipes
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2019, LyondellBasell launched a new HDPE resin Hostalen GF 7750 M3. It will allow the manufacturers in producing outstanding filaments and further meeting the challenging requirements for strong agricultural nets hence assisting the farmers in the protection of crops against the harmful climatic conditions and insects
- In October 2017, ExxonMobil initiated the production of new polyethylene line at its plastics plant in Mont Belvieu, Texas. It will help the company to expand the manufacturing capacity and export capacity. It will also deliver high performance packaging and reduced the level of emissions which will enhance the demand of HDPE across the world
Global high density polyethylene (HDPE) resins market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of high density polyethylene (HDPE) resins market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Research Methodology: Global High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Resins Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475