There is a significant need for revised, safe, and more effective insulin-delivery methods than subcutaneous injections in the treatment of both type I (insulin-dependent) and type II (non-insulin-dependent) diabetes. The Insulin Delivery Devices report provides wide-ranging statistical analysis of the market’s continuous positive developments, capacity, production, production value, cost/profit, supply/demand and import/export about the industry.
Global Insulin Delivery Devices Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 10.7 billion to an estimated value of USD 21.7 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 9.2% in the forecast to 2026. The increase in the diabetic population drives the rise in the market.
Top Competitors of Insulin Delivery Devices Market are: Copernicus, F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Tandem Diabetes Care, Debiotech S.A, InsuJet, SHL Group, BD, Medtronic, Ypsomed, Novo Nordisk India, Beta Bionics, Owen Mumford, Sanofi, Ypsomed, Owen Mumford, Sanofi, Novo Nordisk India, Tandem Diabetes Care, Dance Biopharm Holdings, Insulet Corporation, Biocon, Eli Lilly, West Pharmaceutical Services, Beta Bionics,SOOIL Developments and Company and few among others
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-insulin-delivery-devices-market
The Insulin Delivery Devices report gives estimations on the market status, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities, challenges, entry barriers, risks, sales channels, and distributors. Global market research analysis report serves a lot for the business and bestows with the solution for the toughest business problems. The Insulin Delivery Devices report also makes customers or other market participants aware of the problems they may face while operating in this market over a longer period of time. The Insulin Delivery Devices report estimates that new highs are possible in the Insulin Delivery Devices Market in year 2019-2026.
20% Extra Discount on this report@ Corporatesales@databridgemarketresearch.com
- The high cost of advanced devices.
- Complicated software’s.
- Unskilled professionals for handling advanced devices.
- The increasing diabetic population is acting as a restraint for the market.
- More of technological advancement
- Favorable reimbursement scenario
- Rising awareness about the product
Segmentation: Insulin Delivery Devices Market
By Product Type (Insulin Syringes, Insulin Pens (Reusable, Disposable),
By Insulin Pumps (External/Tethered, Patch),
By Pen Needles (Standard, Safety), Insulin Syringes, Insulin Injectors),
By End User (Homecare, Hospitals, Clinics, Others),
By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
Competitive Analysis: Insulin Delivery Devices Market
Global insulin delivery devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of insulin delivery devices market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2019, FDA provides approvals for two new devices which are designed to improve automated insulin delivery. The Tandem Diabetes Care introduced new product Slim X2 insulin pump which is first interoperable pump approved for children and adults.
- In February 2019, MIT-led research team announces the launch of newly developed drug capsule which can replace injection required for type 1 diabetes. The capsule is made of small needle from compressed insulin.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global insulin delivery devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at the country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475