The narrowband IoT report describes the major moves of the top players and brands such as developments, product launches, acquisitions, merges, joint ventures and competitive research in the market. The scope of this narrowband IoT market report can be expanded from market scenarios to comparative pricing between major players. It is an entire background analysis of the industry, which includes an estimation of the parental market. Narrowband IoT market report is an accurate study of the ICT industry which gives estimations about new triumphs that will be made in the narrowband IoT Market in 2019-2026.
Prominent players of global narrowband IoT market are AT&T, China Mobile Limited., Orange, SK TELECOM CO., LTD., Vodafone Group, Sierra Wireless, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., u‑blox, ZTE Corporation, SEQUANSChina Unicom (Hong Kong) Limited, Deutsche Telekom AG, Etisalat, Telefónica S.A., Telstra, Ericsson AB , Nokia, Quectel Wireless Solutions Co., Ltd.
Narrowband IoT market report highlights the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, based on SWOT analysis. Narrowband IoT Market report contains historic data, present market trends, environment, technological innovation, upcoming technologies and the technical progress in the related industry. Narrowband IoT report conducts thorough competitive research to provide better market insights. The report proves to be an indispensable when it comes to market definition, classifications, applications and engagements. The narrowband IoT market report also discovers the emerging trends along with major drivers, challenges and opportunities in the market.
The market is estimated to grow with a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. The growth in the market can be attributed to growing demand for LPWAN use cases and high deployment flexibility with GSM, WCDMA and LTE.
Get FREE Sample Report at http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-narrowband-iot-market
Narrowband IoT connects devices more simply and efficiently on already established mobile networks. Its demand is increasing due to several reasons, for instance very low power consumption, lower component cost, network security & reliability, and others. Other advantage of narrowband IoT is battery life is of more than 10 years. It has its wide application in agriculture, logistics and transportation, healthcare, industrial manufacturing, energy and utilities, retail, and others.
Key Developments in the Market:
In February 2019, EITC collaborated with Nokia, Affirmed Networks and MediaTek to launch the next generation NB-IoT network, which would facilitate electronic devices to showcase and run a range of smart appliances including smart metering, smart buildings, smart asset tracking, smart parking etc. This invention would pave the path for 5G network, thereby boosting the adoption of NB-IoT.
In February 2017, Arm Limited has taken over two narrowband IoT startups, including Mistbase, which has invented NB-IoT for physical layer implementation, and NextG-Com, which has formed a two and three layered software stack for NB-IoT. With this acquisition of two flourishing startups, ARM would lead the market in NB-IoT, by launching new, innovative and technologically advanced products, along with expanding its customer base.
Global narrowband IoT market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of narrowband IoT market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Research Objectives
- Competitors – In this section, various narrowband IoT industry leading players are studied with respect to their company profile, product portfolio, capacity, price, cost, and revenue.
- The 360-degree narrowband IoT overview based on a global and regional level
- Production Analysis – Production of the narrowband IoT is analyzed with respect to different regions, types and applications. Here, price analysis of various narrowband IoT Market key players is also covered.
- Supply and Consumption – In continuation of sales, this section studies supply and consumption for the narrowband IoT This part also sheds light on the gap between supply and consumption. Import and export figures are also given in this part.
- Other analyses – Apart from the information, trade and distribution analysis for the narrowband IoT (Market, contact information of major manufacturers, suppliers and key consumers are also given.
- Sales and Revenue Analysis – Both, sales and revenue are studied for the different regions of the narrowband IoT Another major aspect, price, which plays an important part in the revenue generation, is also assessed in this section for the various regions.
- Market share, value, volume, and production capacity is analyzed on global, regional and country level
- Market Outlook: The report also sheds light on some of the major factors, including R&D, new product launches, M&A, agreements, partnerships, joint ventures, collaborations, and growth of the key industry participants, on a regional and global basis.
- A complete and useful guide for new market aspirants
- Strategic suggestion and proposals for the new comers those are willing to enter the market.
- Forecast information will drive strategic, innovative and profitable business plans,
SWOT analysis of players will pave the way for growth opportunities, risk analysis, investment feasibility and recommendations
TABLE OF CONTENTS
There are 15 Chapters to display the Global Narrowband IoT Market
Chapter 1, Definition, Specifications and Classification of Narrowband IoT, Applications of Narrowband IoT, Market Segment by Regions;
Chapter 2, Manufacturing Cost Structure, Raw Material and Suppliers, Manufacturing Process, Industry Chain Structure;
Chapter 3, Technical Data and Manufacturing Plants Analysis of Narrowband IoT, Capacity and Commercial Production Date, Manufacturing Plants Distribution, R&D Status and Technology Source, Raw Materials Sources Analysis;
Chapter 4, Overall Market Analysis, Capacity Analysis (Company Segment), Sales Analysis (Company Segment), Sales Price Analysis (Company Segment);
Chapter 5 and 6, Regional Market Analysis that includes United States, China, Europe, MEA, Japan, Korea & Taiwan, Narrowband IoT Segment Market Analysis (by Type);
Chapter 7 and 8, the Narrowband IoT Segment Market Analysis (by Application) Major Manufacturers Analysis of Narrowband IoT
Chapter 9, Global Medical Gloves Market, By Product Type (Examination Gloves, Surgical Gloves, Chemotherapy Gloves); By Raw Material (Latex, Nitrile Rubber, Vinyl Rubber, Polyisoprene); End-Users (Hospitals, Laboratories, Others (Medical Institutes, Clinics)); Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa)- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Chapter 10, Regional Marketing Type Analysis, International Trade Type Analysis, Supply Chain Analysis;
Chapter 11, the Consumers Analysis of Global Narrowband IoT;
Chapter 12, Narrowband IoT Research Findings and Conclusion, Appendix, methodology and data source;
Chapter 13, 14 and 15, Narrowband IoT sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source.
Global Market Segmentation Narrowband IoT Market
The global narrowband IoT market is segmented on the basis of application software into security solutions, real time streaming analytics, soil monitoring solutions, asset tracking solutions, logistics tracking solutions, smart parking management solutions, and others.
On the basis of smart applications, the global narrowband IoT market is segmented into
- smart governance,
- smart metering,
- smart buildings,
- smart asset tracking,
On the basis of technology services, the global narrowband IoT market is segmented into
- professional services,
- managed services.
On the basis of geography, the global narrowband IoT market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as
- North America,
- South America,
- Asia-Pacific, and
- Middle East & Africa
Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
On the basis of vertical, the global narrowband IoT market is segmented into
- logistics and transportation,
- industrial manufacturing,
- energy and utilities,
Why Data Bridge Market Research?
- Analyst Support: Get you query resolved from our expert analysts before and after purchasing the report.
- Customer’s Satisfaction: Our expert team will assist with all your research needs and customize the report.
- Inimitable Expertise: Analysts will provide deep insights about the reports
- Assured Quality: We focus on the quality and accuracy of the report
- Technically acclaimed Analysts with complete industry know how Robust research methodology followed by our publishers to arrive at market estimates, Focus on technology trends, Extensive repository of market research reports to meet our client’s needs.
- Based on extensive research, we provide clear view of real market scenario and help clients with making informed business decisions
Place purchase order for global narrowband IoT market https://databridgemarketresearch.com/checkout/buy/enterprise/global-narrowband-iot-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475