Global Non-Muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer Market By Stage (Ta, Tis, T1), Treatment Class (Chemotherapy, Immunotherapy, Surgery, Radiation Therapy, Intravescial Therapy), Malignant Potential (Low-Grade Tumors, High-Grade Tumors), End-User (Hospitals, Specialized Clinics, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Non-Muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer Market
Global Non-Muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer Market is expected to grow with a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the development and advancement in drug research and growth in the treatment opportunities available.
Request for sample copy or PDF with (Market Segments, Forecast, Key player’s and TOC) @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample?dbmr=global-non-muscle-invasive-bladder-cancer-market&raksh
Market Definition: Global Non-Muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer Market
Non-muscle invasive bladder cancer is a type of cancer mostly found in the urinary tract of patients, and the inner surface of the bladder where the muscle of the bladder is not affected. The symptoms associated with the disease are Hematuria, frequent urination, pain during urination, pain in the lower back and abdomen.
- Rise in the prevalence of bladder cancer globally is one of the factors positively affecting the growth of the market
- Increasing awareness and initiatives undertaken by the governments of various regions resulting in the rise of healthcare expenditure are factors driving the growth of the market
- Lack of approved marketed drugs globally are one of the major factors restraining the market growth
Segmentation: Global Non-Muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer Market
- By Stage
- Tis (Carcinoma in situ) (CIS)
- Treatment Class
- Radiation Therapy
- Intravescial Therapy
- By Malignant Potential
- Low-Grade Tumors
- High-Grade Tumors
- By End-User
- Specialized Clinics
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Browse Detailed TOC, Tables, Figures, Charts and Companies @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc?dbmr=global-non-muscle-invasive-bladder-cancer-market&raksh
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2018, Merck & Co., Inc. announced the presentation of interim analysis of Phase 2 trial of “KEYTRUDA” (anti-PD-1 therapy) for patients that have previously undergone treatment for high-risk non-muscle invasive bladder cancer with carcinoma in situ or CIS plus papillary disease at the ESMO Congress 2018 held in Munich Germany from October 18-23. The results showed a complete response rate of 38.8% at three months
- In May 2018, Ferring B.V. announced that they had agreed to secure the global commercialization rights to “nadofaragene firadenovec/Syn3 (rAd-IFN/Syn3)” a novel gene therapy currently under development by FKD Therapeutics Oy for potential treatment of high-grade non-muscle invasive bladder cancer. This agreement comes into effect once the US FDA provides the marketing approval for the therapy
- In February 2016, Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. announced that, the US FDA (United States Food & Drug Administration) had accepted an NDA review for “EOquin” (apaziquone for intravesical instillation). The US FDA announced that they plan to announce the results by December 2016
Global non-muscle invasive bladder cancer market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of non-muscle invasive bladder cancer market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the non-muscle invasive bladder cancer market are Prometic Life Sciences Inc.; TARIS BIOMEDICAL LLC; Merck & Co., Inc.; HERANTIS PHARMA Plc; Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; Viventia Bio Inc.; Telormedix SA; Ferring B.V.; Altor BioScience; Cold Genesys, Inc.; Heat Biologics, Inc.; Novartis AG; Pfizer Inc.; GlaxoSmithKline plc; Sanofi; Eli Lilly and Company; AstraZeneca; Bristol-Myers Squibb Company; CELGENE CORPORATION and F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
Research Methodology: Global Non-Muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global non-muscle invasive bladder cancer market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Want Full Report? Enquire Here @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying?dbmr=global-non-muscle-invasive-bladder-cancer-market&raksh
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing Corporatesales@databridgemarketresearch.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725