Global Polyamide-imide Resin Market By Type (Unfilled, Glass Filled, Carbon Filled, Others), End- Use Industry (Automotive, Aerospace, Electrical & Electronics, Oil& Gas, Others), Product (Acid Chloride Route, Diisocyanate Route, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Polyamide-imide Resin Market
Global polyamide-imide resin market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 896.83 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of substantial 6.75% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Rising demand of polyamide- imide resin from various end- users is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Polyamide-imide Resin Market
Polyamide-imides can either be thermosetting or thermoplastics of brown or yellow color which have excellent thermal, mechanical and chemical resistant properties. They are widely used in the production of the magnet wires. Unfilled, glass filled, carbons filled are some of the most common types of polyamide- imides. Acid chloride route and diisocyanate route are the most common method which is used for the synthesize polyamide-imides. They are widely used in the industries like aerospace, electrical, oil and gas etc. They are widely used in the industries due to their wide applications.
- Remarkable properties of the polyamide- imide is driving the growth of this market
- Rising usage of polyamide- imide resin in aerospace industry is another factor driving the growth of this market.
- Rising demand for polyamide- imides due to their wide applications.
- Increasing usage of polyamide- imides in aerospace industry is another factor driving market.
- High price of the polyamide- imide is restraining the growth of this market
- Rising prevalence of hybrid polymers and composites is another factor restraining the growth of this market
Get Sample Analysis of Global Market Information: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-polyamide-imide-resin-market
Segmentation: Global Polyamide-imide Resin Market
- Glass Filled
- Carbon Filled
By End- Use Industry
- Electrical & Electronics
- Oil& Gas
- Acid Chloride Route
- Diisocyanate Route
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Get TOC of Full Report: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-polyamide-imide-resin-market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, Parkway Products LLC announced that they have acquired Littlestar Plastics Inc so that they can strengthen their position in the aerospace industry. The main of the acquisition is to provide high quality and performance materials and will provide them material plastic solutions which will help them to meet the requirement of their customers.
- In March 2017, Solvay announced the launch of their new Omnix LF-4050 and Omnix LF-4060 which are two high-performance polyamides. This new polyamides is designed for the permanent load or operating conditions where metal is still prevalent and can be widely used in industries like aerospace, automotive, packaging, plumbing, wire and cable, semiconductors etc.
Competitive Analysis: Global Polyamide-imide Resin Market
Global polyamide-imide resin market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of polyamide-imide resin market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Polyamide-imide Resin Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in polyamide-imide resin market are Solvay, TOYOBO CO., LTD, Ensinger, Innotek Technology (China) Ltd., KERMEL, Axalta Coating Systems, ALLNEX NETHERLANDS B.V., FUJIFILM Corporation, Hitachi Chemical Co., Ltd., Drake Plastics, Mitsubishi Corporation, ELANTAS Europe Srl., Nanoshel LLC.
Research Methodology: Global Polyamide-imide Resin Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing Corporatesales@databridgemarketresearch.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725