These rides make use of three recent technological advances: GPS navigation devices, smartphones, and social networks. Smartphone apps have been created around these three technologies, allowing riders to simply press a button and get paired with a driver, who then comes and picks them up. Ride sharing works on a peer-to-peer driver-partner concept where drivers (who are mostly car owners) partner up with a particular car sharing company like Uber and Lyft to provide rides to potential customers. This is normally connected to the fact that you meet some really interesting (normally local) people and can make often some great connections or glean top tips and pieces of advice from them.
Global Ride Sharing Market was valued at an estimated USD 60.88 billion; this value is expected to grow to USD 257.44 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 19.75% in the forecast period of 2019-2026.
Influencing players of this Market are: GoGet Carshare,ANI Technologies, Uber Technologies, Beijing Xiaoju Technology, Lyft , Volkswagen AG, Gett, TomTom International BV., Grab, Aptiv, BlaBlaCar, Careem and Easy Taxi Serviços,LTDA.DENSO CORPORATION, Waymo LLC, car2go NA LLC, Mobileye, Maxi Mobility S.L., Taxify OÜ, Ridecell
FREE | Sample Copy this report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-ride-sharing-market
Systematic and transparent research studies conducted by a team work of experts in their own domain accomplish this global Ride Sharing market research report. The report deals with several industry and market parameters about industry including latest trends, market segmentation, new market entry, industry forecasting, target market analysis, future directions, opportunity identification, strategic analysis, insights and innovation. Not to mention, the data and information helps businesses decide upon the advertising, promotion, marketing and sales strategy more valuably and also assists in taking sound and proficient decisions. This Ride Sharing report gives imperative, thoughtful and meaningful market insights for your business by taking into account various factors.
- Increasing adoption of smartphones and availability of ride-sharing facilities available over the internet
- Increased benefits associated with the usage of the facility
Table of Content:
Part 01: Executive Summary
Part 02: Scope of The Report
Part 03: Global Ride Sharing Market Landscape
Part 04: Global Ride Sharing Market Sizing
Part 05: Global Ride Sharing Market Segmentation by Product
Part 06: Five Forces Analysis
Part 07: Customer Landscape
Part 08: Geographic Landscape
Part 09: Decision Framework
Part 10: Drivers and Challenges
Part 11: Market Trends
Part 12: Vendor Landscape
Part 13: Vendor Analysis
And More…. Get Detailed TOC @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-ride-sharing-market
- Variations in standards and regulations in the different regions of the world
- High levels of competition present in the form of traditional and conventional transport methods
Segmentation: Ride Sharing Market
By Type (P2P Car Sharing, Corporate Car Sharing),
By Service Type (E-Hailing, Car Rental, Car Sharing, Station-Based Mobility),
By Vehicle Type (CNG/LPG Vehicles, ICE Vehicles, EV, Micro-Mobility Vehicles),
By Data Service (Navigation, Information Service, Payment Service, Others),
By Distance (Long Distance, Short Distance),
By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2018, Volkswagen AG and Mobileye announced their intentions to launch a commercialized autonomous ride sharing services in Israel by 2019. In the partnership, Volkswagen will provide Mobileye with a fleet of electric vehicles and Mobileye will be responsible for the installation and maintenance of the self-driving technology.
- In September 2018, Aptiv announced the launch of a fleet consisting of 30 autonomous vehicles to be used in the Lyft Inc.’s business operations. This partnership will provide the riders’ option to avail the driver-less ride sharing service of the vehicles equipped with Aptiv’s autonomous driving system.
Competitive Analysis: Ride Sharing Market
Global ride sharing market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of ride sharing market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
For Customized Reports @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-ride-sharing-market
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Key insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Data Bridge Market Research