The potential of this industry segment has been rigorously investigated in conjunction with primary market challenges. The present market condition and future prospects of the segment has also been examined. Moreover, key strategies in the market that includes product developments, partnerships, mergers and acquisitions, etc., are discussed. This report focuses on Spinal Cord Stimulator volume and value at global level, regional level and company level. From a global perspective, this report represents overall Spinal Cord Stimulator market size by analyzing historical data and future prospect. Regionally, this report categorizes the production, apparent consumption, export and import of Spinal Cord Stimulator in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia and India. For each manufacturer covered, this report analyzes their manufacturing sites, capacity, production, ex-factory price, revenue and market share in global market.
Download Sample PDF Report https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-spinal-cord-stimulators-market
Global spinal cord stimulators market is expected to undergo moderate growth in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018, and the historic year of 2017. The market is expected to grow due to the rising levels of geriatric population, and chronic pain associated with this group of population.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2018, Nevro Corp announced that they had received US Food and Drug Administration approval for its spinal cord stimulation system “Senza II Spinal Cord Stimulation (SCS) System”, delivering HF10 therapy.
- In January 2017, Abbott announced the acquisition of St. Jude Medical Inc., along with its entire product portfolio along with the pharmaceuticals division. This acquisition is expected to create a global leader in medical devices.
Key Competitors: Global Spinal Cord Stimulators Market
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Nevro Corp
- Stimwave LLC
- Integer Holdings Corporation
- Autonomic Technologies Inc.
- LivaNova PLC
- Rising levels of geriatric population globally giving rise to the population suffering from chronic pain
- Rising prevalence of minimally invasive surgeries and technological advancements regarding the products available is also expected to drive the market growth
- Side effects associated with the therapy and avoidance of the usage of this therapy in patients undergoing anticoagulation therapies as well as usage of any electronic devices in the human body
- High cost of products and lack of proper reimbursements with the devices is also expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
Segmentation: Global Spinal Cord Stimulators Market
- Rechargeable Spinal Cord Stimulator Systems
- Non-Rechargeable Spinal Cord Stimulator Systems
- FBS (Failed Back Syndrome)
- Degenerative Disk Disease
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers:
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Competitive Analysis: Global spinal cord stimulators market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of spinal cord stimulators market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Speak to Author Directly https://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-spinal-cord-stimulators-market