Global whole exome sequencing market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of whole exome sequencing market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
The Global Whole Exome Sequencing Market report also provides Porter analysis, PESTEL analysis and market attractiveness which helps to better understand the market scenario on macro and micro level. Side by side, it also explicitly provides information about mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, and all the other important activities occurred in the market during current and past few years. The Whole Exome Sequencing Market report explores manufacturer’s competitive scenario and provides market share for all major players of this market based on production capacity, sales, revenue, geographical presence and other major factors.
Global whole exome sequencing market is set to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 883.90 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 4197.71 million in 2026, registering a CAGR of 21.50% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the rising levels of geriatric population and incidences of urolithiasis.
FREE | Sample Report Available at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-whole-exome-sequencing-market
This report will help you understand:
- Market share (regional, product, application, and end-user) both in terms of volume and revenue along with CAGR from 2019 to 2026
- Key parameters which are driving market and restraining its growth.
- Report will help you understand Industry Research, Market Size and Forecast, Market Entry Strategy, Competitive Intelligence, Pricing Analysis, Consumer Insights, Procurement Intelligence, Next-generation Technologies, etc.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Whole Exome Sequencing Market
Company profiled in this report based on Business overview, financial data, Product landscape, Strategic outlook & SWOT analysis:
Illumina, Life Technologies, Life Technologies, Roche NimbleGen Inc., Agilent Technologies, Eurofins Genomics, Ambry Genetics, GENEWIZ, Sengenics, Knome Inc., Macrogen Inc., Eurofins Genomics Americas, BGI (Beijing Genomics Institute, China).
Market Drivers: Global Whole Exome Sequencing Market
- Growing agreements between global research institutes for drug discovery
- Growing adoption of WES technology by potential and new
- Rise in the number of new scientific applications
Market Restraints: Global Whole Exome Sequencing Market
- Legal and Ethical problems associated with Whole Exome Sequencing
- Growing reliability on grants and approvals
- Lack of trained professionals and their growing need is expected to restrain the market growth
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global whole exome sequencing market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Read More about This Report at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-whole-exome-sequencing-market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In 2015, bioMérieux SA, partnered with llumina, Inc. to develop bioMérieux EpiSeq, an NGS service for epidemiological monitoring of bacterial infections. It was the first commercial system, launched in 2015, for using whole-genome sequencing (WGS) to study outbreaks in hospitals
- In May 2018, Last year BD launched BD Rhapsody which is a single-cell analysis system for RNA-expression analysis. Its benefits include sequencing cost savings.
Table of Contents: Global Whole Exome Sequencing Market
- Executive Summary
- Scope/opportunities of the Report
- Research Methodology
- Market Landscape
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
- Pipeline Analysis
- Pipeline analysis
- Market Sizing
- Market definition
- Market sizing
- Market size and forecast
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
- Market Segmentation
- Market opportunity
- Customer Landscape
- Regional Landscape
- Geographical segmentation
- Regional comparison
- North America
- South America
- Market opportunity
- Business Decision Framework
- Drivers And Challenges
- Market challenges
- Market drivers
- Market Key Trends
- Players Landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Players Analysis
- Players covered
- Players classification
- Market positioning of Players
- List of abbreviations
FREE | TOC Available at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-whole-exome-sequencing-market
Market Segmentation: Global Whole Exome Sequencing Market
By Product and Services
- Systems (Hiseq Series Hiseq (2500 and Hiseq 1500))
- ION torrent Platforms (ION PGM and ION Proton Semi-Rigid Ureteroscopes)
- Kits (DNA Fragmentation, End Repair, A-Tailing, and Size Selection Kits, Library Preparation Kits, Target Enrichment Kits)
- Services (Sequencing Services Market, Data Analysis (Bioinformatics) Services Other Services)
- Sequencing By Synthesis (SBS) (Technology, Advantages, Challenges, Applications, Platforms)
- ION Semiconductor Sequencing (Technology, Advantages, Limitations, Applications, Platforms)
- Other Technologies (Sequencing By Ligation (SBL), Pyrosequencing)
- Application (Diagnostics(Cancer Diagnostics, Monogenic (Mendelian) Disorders, Monogenic Types of Diabetes , Other Diagnostic Applications, Drug Discovery and Development, Personalized, Medicine Agriculture & Animal Research, Other Applications))
- Research Centers and Academic & Government Institutes
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Other End Users
- USA (North America, US, Canada, Mexico, South America, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East and Africa (South Africa, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa)
Why Data Bridge Market Research?
- Analyst Support: Get you query resolved from our expert analysts before and after purchasing the report.
- Customer’s Satisfaction: Our expert team will assist with all your research needs and customize the report.
- Inimitable Expertise: Analysts will provide deep insights about the reports
- Assured Quality: We focus on the quality and accuracy of the report
- Technically acclaimed Analysts with complete industry know how Robust research methodology followed by our publishers to arrive at market estimates, Focus on technology trends, Extensive repository of market research reports to meet our client’s needs.
- Based on extensive research, we provide clear view of real market scenario and help clients with making informed business decisions
Customization of the Report
This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team (email@example.com), who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research