Integrated traffic systems are specially designed so they can reduce the chances of accidents and enhances the traffic controls and monitoring. Implementing integrated traffic systems can help in easy movement of cars through various transport modes, such as streets, highways, marine, ships, civil aviation, ports, and inland water. It allows fleet managers to improve productivity by effectively scheduling routes and delivering traffic updates and forecasting the time of departure and arrival. They are also very beneficial for the environment as they have the ability to decrease the carbon emission.
Global Integrated Traffic Systems Market is set to witness a substantial CAGR of 8.35% in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year. Rising public private relationships and increasing number of mega cities are the factor for the market growth.
Key Market Competitors: Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd.; Cisco Systems; Seimens; SWARCO; LG CNS,; Kapsch TrafficCom AG; Cubic Corporation; Iteris, Inc.; FLIR Systems, Inc.; Jenoptik AG; Q-Free; Citilog.; EFKON; imtac; TransCore; Savari, Inc; PTV AG; Atkins; Global Traffic Technologies; among others.
Get Sample Copy of this Report@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-integrated-traffic-systems-market
Integrated traffic systems report is an ideal guide to attain an information or key data about market, emerging trends, product usage, motivating factors for customers, customer preferences, competitor strategies, brand positioning, and customer behavior. The report makes available wide-ranging analysis of the market structure along with the estimations of the various segments and sub-segments of the market. It is a professional and a detailed report focusing on primary and secondary drivers, market share, market size, leading segments and geographical analysis. Integrated traffic systems market research report provides a precise analysis of existing scenario of the market, which covers several market dynamics.
- Rising urbanization worldwide which acts as a market driver
- Increasing concern associated with the public safety also contributes towards the market growth
- Growing global road traffic congestion will propel the growth of this market
- Increasing government initiatives to decrease carbon emission will also uplift the market growth in the forecast period
Segmentation: Global Integrated Traffic Systems Market
By Sensor Type
- Weigh-In Motion Sensors
- Acoustic Sensors
- Road Condition Sensors
- Visibility Sensors
- thermal Mapping Sensors
- Wind Speed Sensors
- Inductive Loop Detectors
- Traffic Monitoring
- Automatic Vehicle Detection
- Number Plate Recognition System
- Journey Time Measurement System
- Traffic Control
- Intelligent Traffic Lightings
- Parking Management
- Incident Detection System
- Information Provision
- Multifunctional System
- Information Communication System
- Display Boards
- Surveillance Camera
- Smart Traffic Light
- Interface Boards
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2018, Cubic Corporation announced the acquisition of Advanced Traffic Solutions Inc which will be the part of the company’s Cubic Transportation Systems (CTS) business unit. This investment will strengthen Cubic’s NextCity strategy to tackle urban traffic issues through best-in-class approaches that maximize the use of transportation infrastructure and increase traveller mobility. This will also help them to offer better products and services to their customer
- In June 2018, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath announced the launch of the India’s first Integrated Traffic Management System (ITMS). The ITMS will help the police to control traffic and deter drivers in normal traffic and will certainly reduce traffic accidents and congestion. This will also help them to keep the city clean and pollution free
Request for Detailed TOC: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-integrated-traffic-systems-market
Global integrated traffic systems market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of integrated traffic systems market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Research Methodology: Global Integrated Traffic Systems Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
INQUIRE | FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS REPORT @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-integrated-traffic-systems-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research