global LED lighting market is expected to reach USD 125,000 million by 2025, from USD 38,000 million in 2017, growing at a of CAGR of 18% during the forecast period to 2026. Some of the major players operating in the global LED lighting market are Philips Lighting Holding B.V., GENERAL ELECTRIC, OSRAM, Cree, Inc., Eaton, Virtual Extension., Dialight., Zumtobel Group AG, SAMSUNG , SHARP CORPORATION, Lumileds Holding B.V., NICHIA CORPORATION, OSRAM Opto Semiconductors GmbH., Semiconductor Co., Ltd. , LG INNOTEK., SYSKA LED, among others.
Get Detailed Sample Report at http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-led-lighting-market
The global LED lighting market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of LED lighting market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
- Lack of alertness towards installation costs and payback periods.
- Development of substitute.
Table of Contents
- Market Segmentation
- Market Overview
- Executive Summary
- Premium Insights
- Global, By Component
- Product Type
- Industry Type
10.2. North America
10.5. South America
10.6. Middle East & Africa
- Company Landscape
- Company Profiles
- Related Reports
Request for Detailed TOC at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-led-lighting-market
This market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of the LED lighting market in the next 8 years. LED (Light Emitting Diode) is a two-lead semiconductor light source. LED lamps are energy efficient, it retains a long lifetime. LED lamps don’t require warm up period and they light immediately in nanoseconds. They are environmental friendly as they consume less energy, and do not contain mercury or any other hazardous substances. LED lighting has zero ultraviolet emissions, and it can also run on low voltage power supply. There are many regulatory parameters for LED lighting. For instance, In September 2106, due to increasing electric consumption, Chinese government has banned the use of 100W and 60W incandescent bulbs. Various advancements have taken place in the field of LED lighting market. For example, In 2015 Cree introduced luminous LR22 architectural troffer, that comprises of a flat panel design, which creates an attractive artistic to flawlessly combine into any ceiling.
Major Market Drivers:
- Increase demand for energy-efficient lighting systems.
- Growth in the field of IOT.
- Low LEDs prices.
- High demand for LED from smart cities.
Global LED Lighting Market Segmentation:
- The global LED lighting market is segmented into installation type, end-user, service, application, product type, and geographical segments.
- Based on installation type, the global led lighting market is segmented into new installation, and retrofit.
- On the basis of end-use application, the global led lighting market is classified into indoor lighting and outdoor lighting .Indoor lighting is further sub segmented into residential, commercial sector, and industrial sector. Commercial sector is further sub segmented into office lighting, space malls, and hospitality. Outdoor lighting is further sub segmented into highway & roadway, architectural, public areas and others.
- Based on product type, the global led lighting market is segmented into lamps, luminaires.
Inquiry Before Buying at http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-led-lighting-market
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475