Global logistics robot market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 38212.78 million by 2026, registering a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The increased use of automated solutions in industrial processes has accelerated the demand for logistics robots.
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global logistics robot market are Dematic, KUKA AG, Amazon Robotics LLC, Vanderlande Industries B.V., Vecna Robotics, Grenzebach Group, Hitachi, Ltd., The Hi-Tech Robotic Systemz, Bastian Solutions, Inc., OMRON Corporation, Fetch Robotics, Inc., GreyOrange pte ltd., Daifuku Co., Ltd., KNAPP AG, IAM Robotics, Clearpath Robotics Inc., KION GROUP AG, Mobile Industrial Robots A/S, ABB, FANUC CORPORATION, Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd., Yaskawa America, Inc., TOSHIBA CORPORATION and Asic Robotics AG among others.
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @
Global Logistics Robots Market By Component (Hardware, Software, Services) Operation Environment (Factory Logistics Robots, Warehouse Logistics Robots, Outdoor Logistics Robots, Other Logistics Robots), Application (Palletizing and Depalletizing, Pick and Place, Loading and Unloading, Packaging and Co-packing, Shipment and Delivery, Others) Product Type (Robotic Arms, Unmanned Ground Vehicles (UGVs), Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs), Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Global logistics robot market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of logistics robot market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Table of Contents-Snapshot
– Executive Summary
Chapter 1 Industry Overview
Chapter 2 Industry Competition by Manufacturers
Chapter 3 Industry Production Market Share by Regions
Chapter 4 Industry Consumption by Regions
Chapter 5 Industry Production, Revenue, Price Trend by Type
Chapter 6 Industry Analysis by Applications
Chapter 7 Company Profiles and Key Figures in Industry Business
Chapter 8 Industry Manufacturing Cost Analysis
Chapter 9 Marketing Channel, Distributors and Customers
Chapter 10 Market Dynamics
Chapter 11 Industry Forecast
Chapter 12 Research Findings and Conclusion
Chapter 13 Methodology and Data Source
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
The current trend pertaining to the demand supply and sales together with the recent developments have been given here to provide an exhaustive picture of this market. It also allows voluntarily accessible affordable reports of the research that is the end result of the personalized research carried by the internal team of professionals.
To comprehend Global Logistics Robots market dynamics in the world mainly, the worldwide Logistics Robots market is analyzed across major global regions.
- North America: United States, Canada, and Mexico.
- South & Central America: Argentina, Chile, and Brazil.
- Middle East & Africa: Saudi Arabia, UAE, Turkey, Egypt and South Africa.
- Europe: UK, France, Italy, Germany, Spain, and Russia.
- Asia-Pacific: India, China, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Singapore, and Australia.
Actual Numbers & In-Depth Analysis, Business opportunities, Market Size Estimation Available in Full Report.
Market Definition: Global Logistics Robots Market
Logistics robots are automated machines that are used in automation of the process of storing and moving goods. They serve as an alternative to the customary belt-based transportation system. They are extensively used in warehouses & storage units to organise and move products. Logistic robots reduce the high cost of labour, increase efficiency as compared to manual work, thereby leading to increased performance and profitability. Logistic robots assist in supply chains management activities including packing, picking, palletization and depalletization etc.
Grab Your Report at an Impressive 30% Discount! Please click Here@ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-logistics-robots-market
- Increase in adoption of automation solutions in industries arising due to global export activity which has led to a transformation from human performed activities to machine activities
- Increasing e-commerce and online retail trade has led to the demand for quick delivery drives the logistics robots market
- Shortage of human workforce, the increasing trade and online retail business, and technological advancement
- Logistics robots can be used to carry heavy cartons and heavy payloads, and at the same time assure the safety of workers, thereby decreasing product damage and reducing the loss due to thefts
- Rising demand for logistics robots in defence & military verticals would stimulate the demand in the forecasted period
- The high set up and installation cost could hamper the growth of this market.
- High investments required in R&D would hamper the growth of logistics robots
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research