With the market info provided in the Medical Bed report, it has become easy to gain global perspective for the international business. Taking up such market research report is always advantageous for any company, whether it is a small scale or large scale, for marketing of products or services.
Medical Bed report comprises of most recent market information with which companies can acquire in depth analysis of Medical Bed industry and future trends. This report endows with accurate information about market trends, industrial changes, and consumer behaviour etc.
Global medical bed market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 2.73 billion to an estimated value of USD 4.28 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.75% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed due to technological advancement related to ICU beds.
Get Sample Analysis of This Market Information: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-medical-bed-market
Market Definition: Global Medical Bed Market
Medical bed is designed to provide support, comfort, safety and assistance to the patient. Medical beds comes in different types such as electric, non-electric as well as manual bed due to aged people, chronic diseases, home care setting along with the need of patients.
Key Market Competitors: Global Medical Bed Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the medical bed market are Stryker, Invacare Corporation, Hill-Rom Holding, Inc., Amico Corporation, Getinge Group, Antano Group, Medical Depot, Inc., Merivaara Corp., Stiegelmeyer GmbH & Co. KG, GF Health Products, Inc., and LINET among others.
- Increasing investment in healthcare industry is driving the market.
- Increasing number of beds in private hospitals is major factor for the growth of this market.
- Decline number of beds in public hospitals is restraining the growth of this market.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2018, Benmor Medical announced the launch of their Aurum+ Bariatric Bed with the stowable safety rails and highest BS- compliances. They are designed to provide safety to the user and will provide comfort, safety and rehabilitation. It is powered by strong electric actuators and can support patient up to 440kg.
- In November 2017, Hil Hill-Rom Holdings launched new Hill-Rom Envella Air Fluidized Therapy Bed to provide care to the patients who are suffering from the advanced wounds. They are easy to use, comfortable and have features like advanced pressure distribution based on weight and integrated scale, increased depth of bead and adjustable air flow to make air fluidized treatment more secure.
Get TOC For Full Analysis Of Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-medical-bed-market
Global medical bed market market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of medical bed market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Segmentation: Global Medical Bed Market
- By Type
- Semi- Electric
- Full Electric
- Specialty Hospital Bed
- By Usage
- Acute Care
- Long Term Care
- Psychiatric Care
- By Application
- Intensive Care
- Non Intensive
- By Type
- Electric Beds
- Semi Electric Bed
- Manual Bed
- By End- User
- Home Care
- Elderly Care
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-medical-bed-market
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing Corporatesales@databridgemarketresearch.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725