The global milk protein market is expected to reach USD15.0 billion by 2025, from USD 9.78 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 6.3% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015 & 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Some of the major players operating in the global milk protein market are – Lactalis Ingredients, Fonterra Co-Operative Group, Friesland campina, Arla Foods, Saputo Ingredients, Glanbia PLC, Kerry Group, Havero Hoogwewt, Sachsenmilch Leppersdorf GmbH, Amco Protein, Fonterra Co-Operative Group, Lactalis Ingredients,Amul, Nestle, Ingredion Incorporated, and many more
Request Sample Copy Of this Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-milk-protein-market
The global milk protein market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of milk protein market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Table of Contents
2. Market Segmentation
3. Market Overview
4. Executive Summary
5. Premium Insights
6. Global, By Component
7. Product Type
9. Industry Type
10.2. North America
10.5. South America
10.6. Middle East & Africa
11. Company Landscape
12. Company Profiles
13. Related Reports
Request Complete TOC Of this Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-milk-protein-market
Market Segmentation: Global Milk Protein Market
- The global milk protein market is segmented based on source, type, application, livestock, brand, functionality, processing method, and geographical segments.
- Based on type, the global milk protein market is segmented into whey protein concentrates, whey protein isolates, casein & caseinates, milk protein concentrates, milk protein isolates, milk protein hydrolysates, and other milk protein.
- On the basis of livestock, the global milk protein market is classified into cow, buffalo, and goat
- On the basis of application, the global milk protein market is classified into infant formula, sports nutrition, dairy products, and others
- On the basis of form, the global milk protein market is classified into dry form, and liquid form.
- On the basis of brand, the global milk protein market is classified into prolacta, sureprotein, lacprodan, solmiko, germanprot, germanmicell, solago, hyfoama, versawship, and hygel, ultranor, hyprol, provon, avonlac & thermax, refit, excellion, hiprotal, pronativ.
- On the basis of functionality, the global milk protein market is classified into emulsification, foaming, and thickening, color/flavor development, gelation and heat stability.
- On the basis of processing method, the global milk protein market is classified into pasteurization, creaming and homogenization, filtration, drying, and sprays drying.
- Based on geography, the global milk protein market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
GET EXPERTS’ INSIGHTS AT https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-milk-protein-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research