The Global Regenerative Medicine Market is expected to reach USD 57730.89 million by 2025, from USD 7077.2 million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 30.0% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
Get Sample PDF Copy of this Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-regenerative-medicine-market
Some of the major players operating in the global regenerative medicine market are –
- Integra LifeSciences Corporation,
- MiMedx Group, Inc,
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd,
- Merck & Co., Inc.,
- Pfizer Inc.,
- Nuvasive, Inc,
- Organogenesis Inc.,
- Osiris Therapeutics, Inc. (U.S.),
- Vericel Corporation,
- Stryker Corporation,
- Medtronic (Ireland),
- Acelity (KCI Concepts) (U.S.),
- Cook Biotech Inc.,
- R. Bard (U.S.),
- Vericel Corporation,
- S. Stem Cell,
- Athersys, Inc.,
- CryoLife, Inc.,
- Medtronic Plc.,
- Among others
Regenerative medicine presents with opportunities to change the treatment options and offers complete cure for the diseases. Regenerative medicines are useful for various purposes like replace, repair, regenerate tissues and organs gets affected due to disease, natural aging process or injury. There are number of companies that are indulging in the research and development of such therapies now. For instance, according to published article, in 2014, regenerative medicine reports 4749 registries of clinical trials related to stem cell treatment. In recognition of the integral role of the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in the successful development of this field, NIH is leading the RMIP in coordination with FDA. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), over 117 million individuals in the US were suffering from one or more than that chronic health conditions in 2012. In 2016, it was found that there was an increase in the prevalence of acute wounds such as surgical and traumatic wounds across the globe and also observed that surgical wounds in global prevalence was 135,000.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increase in prevalence of chronic diseases.
- emergence of stem cell technology
- for research on untapped potential of nanotechnology
- rise in incidence of degenerative diseases
- High cost for advancement in the technology.
- Lack of operational efficiency.
Enquire for customization in Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-regenerative-medicine-market
Market Segmentation: Global Regenerative Medicine Market
Based on product type:
- Geographical Segments
Based on product type:
- Cell Based
On the basis of therapy:
- Tissue Engineering
- Cell Therapy
- Gene Therapy
On the basis of material:
- Synthetic Material
- Genetically Engineered Material
- Biologically Derived Material
On the basis of application:
- Orthopedic & Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Cardiology Oncology
Based on geography:
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In December 2016, the Regenerative Medicine Innovation Project (RMIP) established to accelerate the field by supporting clinical research on adult stem cells along with promoting the highest standards for carrying out scientific research and protecting patient safety.
- In April 2018, The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) have programs considered to expedite the drug development and review processes for promising pipeline products. These programs include accelerated approval, fast track, breakthrough and priority review designations. The newest of these programs is Regenerative Medicine Advanced Therapy (RMAT).
Competitive Analysis: Global Regenerative Medicine Market
The global regenerative medicine market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as number of therapies, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of regenerative medicine market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of Global Regenerative Medicine Market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level.
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What will the market size be in 2025?
- What are the key factors driving the global market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key players in the market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key players?
- What will be the growth rate in 2025?
- Which strategies are used by top players in the Global Regenerative Medicine Market?