Global Sperm Bank Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Global Sperm Bank Market By Donor Type (Known Donor, Anonymous Donor, ID Disclosure Donors), Services Type (Sperm Storage, Semen Analysis, Genetic Consultation, Specimen Storage, Donor Screening, Other services), Vials Type (Intrauterine Insemination (IUI), Intracervical Insemination (ICI), In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF)), End Use (Donor Insemination, In Vitro Fertilization), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Global Sperm Bank Market is set to witness a steady CAGR of 3.80% in the forecasted period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the increasing women miscarriage and innovation in sperm storage industry.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-sperm-bank-market
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global sperm bank market are London Sperm Bank, Indian Spermtech, New England Cryogenic Center., Androcryos, Fairfax Cryobank, Inc., Lifecell, Baby Quest Cryobank Pvt. Ltd., European Sperm Bank, CryoChoice, LLC, Cordlife, California Cryobank, Seattle Sperm Bank, and others.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2019, Axcel and Europe based private equity firm announced its acquisition of majority stake in European Sperm Bank which is leading Europe sperm bank. The strategy is to expand existing business, wide spread their market across globe and provide effective sperm bank services. Such acquisition will enable in expansion of sperm banks globally in the coming forecast period.
- In May 2017, Richard Branson founder of virgin group announced its innovative launch of world’s first dyslexic sperm bank in London. This initiative is done to support people who’re suffering from dyslexia and spread the awareness that dyslexia is not a disease but a new way of thinking. This innovative launch in sperm bank market will lead to its market growth in nearby future.
Market Definition: Global Sperm Bank Market
Sperm banks or semen bank refers to a type of fertility preservation which collects and stores sperms donated by human donors for future use. They are used by couples who take up artificial insemination to start a family and play a major role in the women who are not able to conceive. This is followed by individuals facing from orchiectomy, chemotherapy, vasectomy, and radiation therapy.
- Rapid increase in male and female infertility is driving market
- Initiative taken by government to support sperm bank
- Wide acceptance of sperm bank across globe is another important factor driving the market growth
- Advancement of technology and development in sperm bank will also act as a driver for the growth of this market.
- High cost of treatment hinders the growth of the market
- Traditional and negative mindset among the people towards sperm bank industry.
Inquiry Before Buying @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-sperm-bank-market
Segmentation: Global Sperm Bank Market
By Donors Type
- Known Donor
- Anonymous Donor
- ID Disclosure Donors
By Services Type
- Sperm Storage
- Semen Analysis
- Genetic Consultation
- Specimen Storage
- Donor Screening
- Other services
By Vials Type
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
- Intracervical Insemination (ICI)
- In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
By End Use
- Donor Insemination
- In vitro Fertilization
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Global sperm bank market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of sperm bank market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global sperm bank market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Download Detailed TOC @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-sperm-bank-market
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data Bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475