Global surface mount technology market is to register a Substantial CAGR of 8.86 %in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. The rise in the market value can be attributed to the increase in supply for electronic products to miniaturized consumers.
Few of the major competitors currently working in the Global surface mount technology market are ASM Assembly Systems GmbH & Co. KG, YXLON International, Viscom AG, Universal Instruments Corporation, Teradyne Inc., Saki Corporation., Panasonic Corporation, Orbotech Ltd., OMRON Corporation, Nordson Corporation, Nikon Metrology Inc., Naprotek, Inc., Mycronic, Kulicke & Soffa Industries, Inc., KOHYOUNG TECHNOLOGY inc, JUKI CORPORATION., Illinois Tool Works Inc., GLENBROOK TECHNOLOGIES, FUJI Corporation, Electro Scientific Industries, Inc, Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd. amongst others.
Download Sample PDF Report at http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-surface-mount-technology-market
- High capital cost of units produced set-up equipment is hampering the growth of the market
- Higher frequency and thermal dissipation requirements is hindering the growth of the market
- Surface mounting technology is inadequate for elevated-power or heavy-voltage components such as power circuits
Surface mounting (SMT) technology is a technique of generating electronic circuits where the parts are installed or put straight on the printed circuit board (PCB). An electronic device thereby generated is a surface mount device (SMD).It has mainly substituted the technique of connecting parts with cable leads in the circuit board through-hole technique design in the sector. Both technologies, such as huge transformers and heat sinked power semiconductors, can be used in the same board for components not suitable for surface mounting.
Table of Contents
- Market Segmentation
- Market Overview
- Executive Summary
- Premium Insights
- Global, By Component
- Product Type
- Industry Type
10.2. North America
10.5. South America
10.6. Middle East & Africa
- Company Landscape
- Company Profiles
- Related Reports
Access Detailed TOC at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-surface-mount-technology-market
- Increase in supply for electronic products to miniaturized consumers is propelling the growth of the market
- Growing demand of electric vehicle adoption is driving the growth of the market
- SMT parts are less costly than through-hole parts which is boosting the growth of the market .SMT benefits like automated production, enhancing output and effectiveness in manufacturing is contributing to the growth of the market
Key Developments in the Market
- In January 2019, Teradyne, Inc. announced the takeover of Lemsys, a privately held company. Lemsys is the world’s major supplier in the high-power semiconductor industry, servicing the evolving and increasing market of separate devices and modules for, wind and solar power generation, electric vehicles, and heavy-power manufacturing application. With this acquisition with Teradyne expand the range of test solutions to power semiconductor customers
- In January 2017, Saki Corp. has recently launched a fresh facility in Chiba, Japan, to increase the manufacturing of its automated inspection and assessment devices. The newly refurbished plant expanded monitoring of the installation of smartphones, communications systems, and automotive electronics to improve the performance and remove device failure which created a higher requirement for the inspection system.
Global Surface Mount Technology Market Segmentation:
By Component (Qualitative)
- Passive Surface-Mount Devices
- Transistor & Diodes
- Integrated Circuits
By Service (Qualitative)
- Test and Prototype
- Supply Chain Services
- Aftermarket Services
Inquiry Before Buying at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-surface-mount-technology-market
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475