Global Topical Use Acne Treatment Market – Industry Trends – Forecast to 2026
Global Topical Use Acne Treatment Market By Drug Class (Antibiotics, Anti-Inflammatory Drugs, Antimicrobial, Combination Medications, Hormonal Agents, Oral Retinoid, and Topical Retinoid), Route of Administration (Topical, and Oral), Type (Prescription and OTC), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Global Topical Use Acne Treatment Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 5.33 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 7.47 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 4.3% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the rising disposable income.
Get Sample Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-topical-use-acne-treatment-market
Some of the major competitors currently working in the topical use acne treatment market are Foamix Pharmaceuticals Ltd (Israel), Galderma laboratories L.P. (Switzerland), (US), ALLERGAN (Ireland), Bausch Health (Canada), Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. (US), Cipher Systems LLC., Ranbaxy Laboratories (India), GlaxoSmithKline plc (UK), Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (Israel), Bayer AG (Germany), Dermira (US), GUTHY|RENKER (US), Reckitt Benckiser Group plc. (UK), ALLERGAN (US).
Topical use acne treatment is used to reduce the severity and frequency of acne growth. Topical treatments such as retinoid, antibiotics and dapsone are used to unblock the pores and kill the bacteria making it effective for mild and severe acne treatment.
According to American academy of dermatology, acne which is the most common skin disease affects, it affects almost 50 million Americans annually. It was found that at least 85.0% of peoples experience minor acne between the age group 12-24 years. It may occur at any stage of life and may continue in 30’s and 40’s.
- Rising in prevalence of acne diseases, act as a market driver.
- Increase in focus on skin care products, act as a market driver.
- Side effects associated with acne medications, act as market restraints.
- Presence of alternatives for acne treatment, act as market restraints.
Get 25% Discount Instant Mail us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Segmentation: Global Topical Use Acne Treatment Market
By Drug Class
- Anti-Inflammatory Drugs
- Combination Medications
- Hormonal Agents
- Oral Retinoid
- Topical Retinoid
By Route of Administration
- By Type
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Request for Detailed TOC @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-topical-use-acne-treatment-market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2018, it was found out that retinoids is one of the most effective ingredients available to treat acne. It was available to consumers only by prescription but is now widely available over-the-counter.
- In July 2016 the U.S. food and drug administration approved Differin Gel 0.1%, which is first in a class of drugs known as retinoids to be made available OTC for the treatment of acne, and contains the first new active ingredient for acne treatment for OTC use since the 1980s.
Global topical use acne treatment market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of topical use acne treatment market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global topical use acne treatment market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)