U.S. Trauma Fixation Market, By Products (Internal Fixator Devices, External Fixator Devices, Other Trauma Products), By Surgical Site (Lower Extremities, Upper Extremities), Surgical Site (Knee, Foot and Ankle, Hip & Pelvic, Lower Leg, Thigh), By End User (Hospitals, Trauma Centers, Ambulatory Surgical Centers), By Distribution Channel (Direct Tenders, Retails)–Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
U.S. trauma fixation market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The new market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
The major factors contributing to the growth of the market includes factors such as growing use of trauma fixation to comply with increasing prevalence of bone degenerative diseases and orthopaedic disorders, and technological advancements in trauma fixation market.
Market Segmentation: U.S. Trauma Fixation Market
- The U.S. trauma fixation market is segmented on the basis of products into internal fixator devices, external fixator devices and other trauma products. In 2018, service segment is expected to dominate the market with 77.0% market share.
- The U.S. trauma fixation market is segmented on the basis of surgical site into lower extremities and upper extremities. In 2018, lower extremities is expected to dominate the market.
- The U.S. trauma fixation market is segmented on the basis of end user into hospitals, trauma centers and ambulatory surgical centers. In 2018, hospitals segment is expected to dominate the market.
- The U.S. trauma fixation market is segmented on the basis of distribution channel into direct tenders and retails. In 2018, direct tenders segment is expected to dominate the market.
Key Drivers: U.S. Trauma Fixation Market
Some of the major factors contributing to the growth of the market include factors such as increasing prevalence of bone degenerative diseases and orthopedic disorders, growing incidence of road accidents and falls and technological advancement and recent development of trauma fixation devices.
Key Points: U.S. Trauma Fixation Market
DePuy Synthes (Subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson) is going to dominate the U.S. trauma fixation market followed by Stryker, Zimmer Biomet and Smith & Nephew. The internal fixator devices segment is dominating the U.S. trauma fixation market.
- Lower extremities segment is expected to grow with the highest CAGR in the forecast period 2018 to 2025.
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data Bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475