The Global Underwater Acoustic Communication Market is expected to reach USD 3.3 billion by 2025, from USD 2.1 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 15.1 % during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
Some of the major players operating in the global underwater acoustic communication market are Teledyne Technologies Incorporated, Kongsberg Group, UniEnergy Technologies., Ultra Electronics group website Ltd, Thales Group, EvoLogics COO., Mistral Solutions Pvt. Ltd, Hydroacoustics, Gavial Holdings, AquaSeNT LLC., Proserv., Rtsys, Subnero, G5 Scientific, Jpanalytic and Seagnal and among others.
Get Sample Report at https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-underwater-acoustic-communication-market
Global Underwater Acoustic Communication Market, By Interface Platform (Sensor Interface, Acoustic Modem, Others (Sonobuoys, Buoys), By Communication Range (Shallow Water Range, Medium Water Range, Long Water Range, Full Ocean Range), By Application (Environmental Monitoring, Pollution Monitoring, Climate Recording, Hydrography, Oceanography), By End-User (Oil & Gas, Military & Defense, Homeland Security, Scientific Research & Development, Marine) , By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa).- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Underwater acoustic communication is defined as a technique of propagating sound in water. It is a framework for the underwater acoustic communication system. It contains channels, propagation models and statistical characterization. It is a contact of the mechanical waves that create sound with the water and its boundaries. The frequency of underwater acoustics is between 10 Hz and 1 MHz. Underwater acoustic communication has various factors which includes time variations of the channel, small available bandwidth, multi-path propagation and strong signal attenuation. It has wide number of application which includes environmental monitoring, pollution monitoring, climate recording, hydrography and oceanography. It is used in different industries oil & gas, military & defense, homeland security, scientific research & development, marine. In marine industry, it plays a vital role such as environmental monitoring, underwater exploration and scientific data collection.
For instances, in 2012, EvoLogics GmbH launched Underwater Acoustic Modems an embedded network protocol development platform. It was a great tool to effectively design, test and implement underwater acoustic network protocols. It is used for multiple maritime and offshore applications.
Furthermore, in 2017, North Atlantic Treaty Organisation launched a new era of digital underwater communications named Janus which acts as an effective underwater communication network to allow undersea robots to work together and report back home.
Major Market Drivers:
- Growing adoption of underwater acoustic modems in naval defense.
- Growing importance of reliable and secured communication in defense.
- Increasing homeland security end user.
- Increasing offshore oil & gas production
- Delayed delivery rates due to the relatively slow speed of sound in water.
For More Details In-Depth Inquiry at https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-underwater-acoustic-communication-market
- The global underwater acoustic communication market is segmented into interface platform, communication range, application, end user and by geography.
- Based on interface platform, the market is segmented into sensor interface, acoustic modem and others. Others are sub segmented into sonobuoys and buoys.
- Based on communication range, the market is segmented into shallow water range, medium water range, long water range, full ocean range.
- On the basis of application, the market is classified into environmental monitoring, pollution monitoring, climate recording, hydrography, oceanography and others.
- Based on end user, the market is segmented into oil & gas, military & defense, homeland security, scientific research & development, marine and others.
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely north America & south America, Europe, Asia-pacific and, middle east & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and Brazil among others.
The global underwater acoustic communication market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of underwater acoustic communication market for global, Europe, North America, Asia pacific and South America.
Table Of Content: Global Underwater Acoustic Communication Market
Part 01: Executive Summary
Part 02: Scope Of The Report
Part 03: Global Underwater Acoustic Communication Market Landscape
Part 04: Global Underwater Acoustic Communication Market Sizing
Part 05: Global Underwater Acoustic Communication Market Segmentation By Product
Part 06: Five Forces Analysis
Part 07: Customer Landscape
Part 08: Geographic Landscape
Part 09: Decision Framework
Part 10: Drivers And Challenges
Part 11: Market Trends
Part 12: Vendor Landscape
Part 13: Vendor Analysis