Global Vascular Surgery and Endovascular Procedures Market – Industry Trends – Forecast to 2026
Global Vascular Surgery and Endovascular Procedures Market is set to witness a stable CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains the data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Rising diseases related to arterial, venous, and lymphatic systems is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Global Vascular Surgery and Endovascular Procedures Market By Procedure (Aneurysm Repair, Bypass Surgery-Peripheral, Carotid Angioplasty and Stenting, Carotid Endarterectomy, Dialysis Access Surgery, Endovascular Repair, Stent Graft, Thromboendarterectomy, Thrombolytic Therapy, Varicose Vein Treatment), Applications (Government Hospitals, Private Hospitals and Surgical Clinics, Academic and Research Institutes), Vascular Surgery Products (Scissors, Forceps, Needle Holders, Scalpels), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Forecast to 2026
Download exclusive PDF sample report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-vascular-surgery-and-endovascular-procedures-market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the vascular surgery and endovascular procedures market are BD, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Edwards Lifesciences Corporation, Synovis Micro Companies Alliance, Inc., pfm medical ag, KLS Martin Group, Mercian Cycles, Life Systems Medical Pty Ltd., Boss Instruments, Ltd, assi.in, PRECISION MEDICAL PRODUCTS., NEWTECH MEDICAL DEVICES, Baroque Medical.
Vascular surgery is a surgery which is done to treat the diseases related to the vascular system. On the other hand, endovascular surgery is used for treatment of the diseases which affects the blood vessels. Vascular surgery is a minimally invasive procedure and endovascular surgery is less invasive procedure. Aortic aneurysm, blood clots, deep vein occlusions, chylothorax, chylous effusions, renal aneurysms etc. are some of the common conditions that are treated through these surgeries.
- Rising cases of aneurysms among population is driving the growth of this market
- Faster recovery rate of endovascular surgery as compared to the open surgery is another factor driving the growth of this market.
- Long recovery time of vascular surgery is restraining the growth of this market
- High risk of brain damage and stroke during some surgery is another factor restraining the growth of this market
For More Details In-Depth Inquiry @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-vascular-surgery-and-endovascular-procedures-market
- Aneurysm Repair
- Bypass Surgery-Peripheral
- Carotid Angioplasty and Stenting
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Endovascular Repair
- Stent Graft
- Thrombolytic Therapy
- Varicose Vein Treatment
- Government Hospitals
- Private Hospitals and Surgical Clinics
- Academic and Research Institutes
By Vascular Surgery Products
- Needle Holders
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2018, Terumo Corporation announced that they have acquired the large bore vascular closure device from Medeon Biodesign, Inc. The main aim is to expand their portfolio as there is increase in the percutaneous cardiac and peripheral catheterization procedures like Endovascular Aneurysm Repair (EVAR), Thoracic Endovascular Aneurysm Repair and Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implementation (TAVI). So, this device will help the company to get rapid and reliable hemostasis with good outcomes.
- In October 2017, CryoLife announced that they have signed an agreement to acquire Jotec AG. The main aim of the acquisition is to create a new portfolio focused on aortic surgery which will help the CryoLife to grow in endovascular surgical markets. It will also help them to expand their cardiac and vascular surgery business.
Global vascular surgery and endovascular procedures market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of vascular surgery and endovascular procedures market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global vascular surgery and endovascular procedures market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)