Global X-ray Detector Market is expected to reach a CAGR of 5.1% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. Some of the major players operating in this market are AMPTEK, Inc., Varex Imaging Corporation, Rigaku Corporation, Moxtek, Teledyne DALSA Inc., Canon Inc., Konica Minolta, Inc., Detection Technology Plc., FUJIFILM Corporation, PerkinElmer Inc., Thales Group, Carestream Health, YXLON International, Idetec Medical Imaging, Medecom, Rayence, Analogic Corporation., Hamamatsu Photonics K.K., Vieworks Co., Ltd. Agfa-Gevaert Group. and others.
Download PDF Sample Copy of Report@ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-x-ray-detectors-market#utm_source=news&utm_campaign=captain
X-ray systems use high-energy radiation for the diagnosis of diseases by capturing images of the internal structure of body. Detector-based digital radiography is the latest technology development in x-ray. It uses different types of solid-state detectors such as flat panel detectors, charge coupled devices as image receptors and an x-ray source for the production of high-quality radiographs. These detectors are compact, lightweight and come in various sizes which include portable detectors. These detectors increase dose efficiency, image quality, and ease of equipment handling.
The works when the X-ray light is quantized (photons). In order to detect, energy is transferred from the particle to the detector. A photon is either fully absorbed or not at all. The energy absorbed is then transferred into an electrical signal and then digitized.
Global X-Ray Detectors Market, By Type (Flat Panel Detector, Computed Radiography Detectors, Line Scan Detectors, Charged Coupled Device (CCD) Detectors, Mobile Detectors), Application (Medical Imaging, Dental Application, Security Application, Veterinary Application, Industrial Application), End User (Hospitals, Diagnostic Laboratories, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’S), Clinics, ICU), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Segmentation: Global X-Ray Detectors Market
Global X-ray detector market is segmented into three notable segments such as Type, Application and End User.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into flat panel detectors, computed radiography detectors (CRD), line scan detectors and, charged coupled devices detectors (CCD). The flat panel detector segment is growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- In 2017, Varex Imaging Corporation Completed the Acquisition Of PerkinElmer’s Medical Imaging Business. This will help Varex Imaging Corporation to grow its market share and expand its product line.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into medical application, dental application, security application, veterinary application and industrial application. In 2019, medical application segment is growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- In 2016, Amptek, Inc. announced that it has completed the acquisition of HS Foils(U.S.), a provider of radiation detector components, including ultra-thin radiation windows, silicon drift detectors and x-ray filters. This will help Amptek Inc. to expand its product portfolio.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, diagnostic laboratories, original equipment manufacturers, clinics and ICU. In 2019, hospitals segment is growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- In 2019, Rigaku Introduced Newest SmartLab Intelligent X-ray Diffraction (XRD) System. This helped Rigaku Corporation to have a deeper footprint in the market due to its expanded product line.
- In 2016, Virtual Imaging, Inc. a wholly owned subsidiary of Cannon, Inc. announces Availability of Single-User Interface for the RadPRO OMNERA 50 Veterinary Digital Radiographic System. The single-user interface allows for intuitive operation and minimal steps by integrating the digital X-ray system and the X-ray generator which enables communication between the two systems.
- In 2017, Teledyne DALSA launched four new models in its high value, small format Genie Nano GigE Vision camera series. These new models are developed for an expanding number of industrial imaging applications, including intelligent traffic systems, printed circuit board inspection and metrology; Genie Nano models features a global shutter and a 3.45 µm pixel. Customers can expect high picture quality, high resolution, and high-speed imaging without distortion, and even faster throughput with Teledyne’s award-winning
Grab Your Report at an Impressive Discount! Please click Here@ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-x-ray-detectors-market#utm_source=news&utm_campaign=captain
RISING GERIATRIC POPULATION:
The global population of older people continues to grow at an unmatched rate. With the growing geriatric across the world is leading to the increase in the prevalence of chronic diseases such as arthritis, cancer, respiratory diseases, metabolic disorders, orthopaedic, cardiovascular, and other age-related diseases.
- According to United Nations, in 2017, 25.0% of the European population was 60 or over. It is estimated that rapid ageing would occur in other parts of the world too, so by 2050, except for Africa, all other regions of the world will nearly have a quarter or more of their populations in the geriatric age group
With the rising geriatric population, prevalence of diseases and their treatment and diagnosis needs are also increasing which has led to the rise become a major driver of the X ray detector market.
Access Full Report at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-x-ray-detectors-market/
GROWING GOVERNMENT INITIATIVES:
Healthcare systems in various countries across the world are under pressure owing to the increasing patient pool and rising healthcare costs. Due to increasing pressure for the early diagnosis of disease, government organizations from various regions and countries are putting making significant investments for increasing the adoption of digital X-ray equipment in various healthcare systems.
- In January 2016, Innovate UK announced to provide grant of USD 110.6 thousand (GBP 98 thousand) to IBEX Innovations Ltd. (UK) to investigate the use of its novel X-ray imaging technology based on multi-absorption plate (MAP) X-ray detector technology in angiography procedures
ADVANCEMENTS IN TECHNOLOGY:
X-ray images were first recorded digitally with cassette-based storage-phosphor image plates, which were also introduced in 1980. The first DR system, which appeared in 1990, was the CCD slot-scan system. In 1994, investigations of the selenium drum DR system were published. The first flat-panel detector DR systems based on amorphous silicon and amorphous selenium were introduced in 1995. Gadolinium-oxide sulphide scintillators were introduced in 1997 and have been used for portable flat-panel detectors since 2001. The latest development in digital radiography is dynamic flat-panel detectors for digital fluoroscopy and angiography
- In 2017, Konica Minolta Healthcare Americas, Inc. (U.S.) creator of the AeroDR high definition (HD) panels, introduced a brand-new image processing software for its CS-7 platform. The software, dubbed Realism, provides clarity and detail beyond conventional processing, according to Konica Minolta, by independently processing bone and soft tissue data, and enhancing sharpness and contrast to improve visualization of traditionally hard-to-see structures
Restraints: Global X-Ray Detector Market
STRICT REGULATORY PROCESS:
Various types of government regulations for launching a product in the market are found to be a big restraint. Every country has its own regulations and has a different body for regulatory procedures. Imaging professional must be familiar with various federal regulations that pertain to protecting patients, personnel and the public from ionizing radiation exposure.
- In the U.S., any product needs to get FDA approval before getting launched in the market and CE mark is mandate in the European market. Moreover, FDA approval is more stringent and time consuming as compared to the CE mark.
SIDE EFFECTS OF RADIATIONS:
Radiation therapies have seen many advantages for both, the physicians and the patient but the risk of radiations due to them cannot be left unseen. The radiations of X ray detectors have various side effects in various degrees depending on the time of exposure to the radiations. More than the patients, it’s the physicians and the other operation theatre staff that face the brunt of these radiations, which is a challenge that needs to be worked upon
Opportunities: Global X-Ray Detector Market
GROWING MEDICAL TOURISM IN ASIA:
Growing medical tourism around the globe, especially in Asian countries are projected to enhance growth. India, Malaysia and Thailand may provide high ROI to the investments in the industry.
- According to India Today, India can be a $ USD 9 billion-worth medical tourism destination by 2020
- In 2017, Thailand was at the forefront of medical tourism in Southeast Asia, holding about 50 percent of the patient share.
INCREASING UNMET MEDICAL NEEDS IN DEVELOPING COUNTRIES:
There are also many definitions of access to health services, with most researchers recognizing that access is related to the timely use of services according to need. Population of poor or developing nations have less access to medical services when compared to the populations of developed nations and within developing countries, the poor have lesser access to healthcare services.
- In 2017, the World Health Organisation reckons about 400 million people still have no access to primary care—the basic form of medicine that should be at the forefront of any well-run health system.
Challenge: Global X-Ray Detector Market
HIGH COST OF DIGITAL X-RAY SYSTEMS:
Digital X-ray systems offer various advantages over conventional systems but the high cost of these systems is a major factor which is restricting the end users to adopt it particularly in developing countries. For instance, the price range of X-ray detectors vary from USD 10,000.0 – USD 60,000.0 and the cost of digital X-ray systems for retrofit system is around USD 160,000.0 and USD 200,000.0 for the new system.
On the basis of type, the market is segmented into flat panel detectors, computed radiography detectors (CRD), line scan detectors and, charged coupled devices detectors (CCD). The flat panel detector segment is growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
On the basis of application, the market is segmented into medical application, dental application, security application, veterinary application and industrial application. In 2019, medical application segment is growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, diagnostic laboratories, original equipment manufacturers, clinics and ICU. In 2019, hospitals segment is growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
Major Players: Global X-Ray Detector Market
Some of the major players operating in this market AMPTEK, Inc., Varex Imaging Corporation, Rigaku Corporation, Moxtek, Teledyne DALSA Inc. and others.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475